Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Kilura
Destroyer
6 | 0
i dont get it! i solod diablo in nm and killed him under 2 minutes with my 3 builds, mabe you are just playing this wrong, farming TUs is super easy, hit and run tactic works a charm with diablo, im new to median xl, i have 2 characters at level 120-125 and one 100+, and im a preaty casual player, so mabe i had it lucky with good builds, cap de res to 80 and get some flat damage reduction
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kilura wrote:i dont get it! i solod diablo in nm and killed him under 2 minutes with my 3 builds, mabe you are just playing this wrong, farming TUs is super easy, hit and run tactic works a charm with diablo, im new to median xl, i have 2 characters at level 120-125 and one 100+, and im a preaty casual player, so mabe i had it lucky with good builds, cap de res to 80 and get some flat damage reduction

This guy gets it.
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
i mean he didnt know about town portals.

dont you guys think that explains it all?!

i mean.. the game IS pretty frustrating without tps..
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
CallMeCrazySam wrote:Don't lock me Rishab!

Why not?
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Can you record yourself when you try Diablo and Baal on nightmare and hell? I wanna see how it goes. Honestly though, I feel like there's some disconnect between what you've said so far and what you're actually doing, cause summoner necro should have literally zero issues with diablo normal. The no town portal part is proof of this but there's nothing stopping you from doing 1% of his health, everytime you die. Eventually he dies cause he has no regen mechanics, other than the afk one.
Z0D42
Stone Warrior
31 | 3
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Median is definitely harder than vanilla but normal diablo is nothing compared to some of the challenges that lie ahead.
I honestly have a hard time understanding how you are not able to kill normal diablo with this build, especially at level 60+ with the stats you mentioned.
I recently started leveling a summon nec with widowmaker mixed in just for fun/testing and normal diablo took like 3 min to kill at level 41 with pretty much no gear and around 20 fire res. I uploaded a video of like half the fight showing "build" and strategy, maybe it helps. also notice that town portal wasn't used in the footage.
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
fnLandShark wrote:also i did not expect the community to be this active
i expected to wait for hours for a response

Community is VERY active on Discord.
LeQuebecois
Abomination
156 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Congratz to them who reach lvl 120+ on HC on this 'stupidiest and hardest game ever'.
Krappa
Imp
4 | 0
fnLandShark wrote:i'm still gonna roll a pally tho

You should follow Glamdring26's HMP guide, very good guide :)

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=42334