MXL2017 v1.3 errors/solutions (OUTDATED)

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Servers will be down today till Sigma release - maintenance/preparations related
WolfDrawn
Fallen
1 | 0
I tried all the solutions suggested for the "UNHANDLED EXCEPTION : ACCESS VIOLATION (c0000005)" error. The thing is... this error just start occurring after this recent update maybe it is just coincidental but... was something changed to have started causing this? I would be totally okay with the error happening if it were not for the fact that any progress I have made is completely erased. So I have to assume it may happen at some point and constantly save&exit or risk losing any progress I made.

The game worked perfectly fine for days when I first installed it, now I cannot stop this error from occuring. Anyone have any insight on why this error is occuring in the first place? I am running this on Windows 10. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanmadw
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
WolfDrawn wrote:I tried all the solutions suggested for the "UNHANDLED EXCEPTION : ACCESS VIOLATION (c0000005)" error. The thing is... this error just start occurring after this recent update maybe it is just coincidental but... was something changed to have started causing this? I would be totally okay with the error happening if it were not for the fact that any progress I have made is completely erased. So I have to assume it may happen at some point and constantly save&exit or risk losing any progress I made.

The game worked perfectly fine for days when I first installed it, now I cannot stop this error from occuring. Anyone have any insight on why this error is occuring in the first place? I am running this on Windows 10. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try with Compatibility of windows properties
do all with:
D2SE.exe
D2VidTst.exe
Diablo II.exe
Game.exe
glide-init.exe
BNUpdate.exe
thanmadw
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
Anyone who do you have Median XL 2017 v1.3.2 - Document