will plugy ever come back?

Discuss Median XL!
s7vn
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
will you ever put plugy back in the game? like before was nice being able to farm for other characters and no the offline tool is meh not the same, plugy was just amazing over all
supersage10
Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
No
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
The offline tool has the same functionality as PlugY. It even saves the shared stash in the same file format.
Yeah i'd prefer shared stash like it used to work with PlugY in the game (also PlugY bonus stats pages) but it is what it is. You can still play Median 2017 or any other Median version for that matter.

I don't think this will work. Current Median is developed with realm play first and foremost. This is in stark contrast to what Median XL used to be, a SP mod before anything else. First major realm for Median XL was D2 Maniacs and that came long after original Median XL release in late 2008.
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
s7vn wrote:will you ever put plugy back in the game? like before was nice being able to farm for other characters and no the offline tool is meh not the same, plugy was just amazing over all

No. However shared stash is in the works for future updates.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Seekers wrote:
s7vn wrote:will you ever put plugy back in the game? like before was nice being able to farm for other characters and no the offline tool is meh not the same, plugy was just amazing over all

:shock: :shock: :shock:
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
Seekers wrote:

That is something I have been waiting for.
s7vn
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
yeah i hope for shared stahses, i mostly play offline due to bad net and hate seeing good drops being wasted lmao :P
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
s7vn wrote:yeah i hope for shared stahses, i mostly play offline due to bad net and hate seeing good drops being wasted lmao :P

There is offline tools existing for sp, includes unlimited shared stash and possibility to reset skills or stats.
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=342
Wasp
Balrog
130 | 43
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bigger (not infinite) stashes is planned but most likely won't be released soon.
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
Here are the current tools you are allowed to use https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php it includes shared stash and other things