Drop items.

Discuss Median XL!
TheRedKing
Cultist
20 | 0
Hello mates, how are you doing?
My first forum post, so sorry if I'm not as clear as possible.

Well, I'm playing several hours a day and making full clear in two specific places in the game: Kurast 3000 BA and Duncraig due to their high quantity of monsters. Yesterday for example, I did both for several hours and failed to drop any decent sets, just the most basic ones.

Even though I have more than 50% to find items and yet nothing is decent, I'm behind The Mysteries set and for some divine miracle to get the helm, can you tell me if there is any better place to do full clear?

Playing with my friends, they say the same thing, it is not possible that playing in groups, the chances do not increase at all, yesterday we were playing for more than eight / ten hours and we got almost nothing of value.

NOTE: I do not want that the game needs to reward me for playing several hours of the day, I like Median XL to be VERY HARCDORE, just keep thinking that could be better in this part, because playing too much and not getting the items waiting, can make the somewhat frustrating game.

Thanks for all who read this is good game everyone.
:mrgreen:
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You just got unlucky. If you can, craft any item for a good MF bonus, as long as you don't sacrifice too much clear speed. Aim for 200 mf in total
TheRedKing
Cultist
20 | 0
I also think I'm unlucky, I'm doing this full clear with my strongest character, with him I get items and I am improving my other characters and so on.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
It's very random. For me, the Witchblade is the last part that I get. I get that in like 3-4 days of Duncraig farming. 2-3 hours each day. I get a lot of good loot in the process too, like 100% mf
Lilith's Temptation
Lilith's Temptation
Plated Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3680 - 4089) to (4031 - 4479)
Required Level: 100
Item Level: 105
3% Chance to cast level 2 Time Strike on Striking
+(170 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
-100 to Life
(60 to 100)% Magic Find
Requirements -100%
Socketed (2)
, good rolled + 57% mf
Dacana's Fist
Dacana's Fist
Chain Gloves (Sacred)

Defense: (515 - 1545) to (565 - 1695)
Required Strength: 575
+(0 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
(-300 to 300) to Life
Elemental Resists (-50 to 30)%
1% Reanimate as: Random Monster
(-25 to 15)% to Experience Gained
(-100 to 60)% Gold Find
(0 to 60)% Magic Find
Socketed (4)
Hratli's Craft
Hratli's Craft
Ring Mail (Sacred)

Defense: (6628 - 7311) to (7292 - 8043)
Required Strength:
+1 to All Skills
25% Cast Speed
50% Hit Recovery
+(41 to 50)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+75 to Dexterity
Physical Resist 10%
40% Magic Find
Requirements -40%
Socketed (6)
to boost my MF to 300+

Also k3k is better for only set parts and it's very easy to run
TheRedKing
Cultist
20 | 0
Thanks Sterrox for this valuable tip. :bounce:
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You dont need to spend time farming spesific set pieces. Just level yourself and farm fautz, where you would get much more valuable items that would be much better than set items.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Glamdring26 wrote:You dont need to spend time farming spesific set pieces. Just level yourself and farm fautz, where you would get much more valuable items that would be much better than set items.

You say like farming fauzt is as easy as
go in > start blasting > and profit

If you had trouble farming fauzt why bother farming it? A single run would take an hour to complete that way
LeQuebecois
Abomination
156 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Several hours of k3k and dunc but how many times does it take you to clear it ? If it takes 1 hour to clear both it's not good. Clear speed > mf.
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Stereox wrote:
Glamdring26 wrote:You dont need to spend time farming spesific set pieces. Just level yourself and farm fautz, where you would get much more valuable items that would be much better than set items.

You say like farming fauzt is as easy as
go in > start blasting > and profit

If you had trouble farming fauzt why bother farming it? A single run would take an hour to complete that way

Well most builds define themselves "viable" just by being able to clear fautz, so if hes playing a good build, he should be able to clear it with no problem.

If he can't, second best is duncraig, which is still much better than k3k.
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Thankfully hellfire forge now drops great runes from the quest because otherwise they are fairly useless. They come from very late endgame quests and aren't that good tbh. Xis runewords or even elemental rune runewords are much better than level 100 great rune RW's. And tengaze is far easier to farm than fauztinville or toraja. Just stack max resists from gems on your regular gear and that's it.

If these runes could drop from level 110-120 content then they'd be worthwile options. Otherwise they're trash. Way too inaccessible to be useful.