HARDCORE SEASON 14

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
silicondream
Lava Lord
95 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello everyone. I am currently lvl 50 treewarden. Was fishing some time for the right amulet before doing level challange 1.
Here is what I have like stats and the amu I got.
Am I good with my current defence and health points. Never done the new TA area.
If you can give me any tips where to search the mini bosses or a map it would be great.
Thank you !
silicondream
Lava Lord
95 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I got my level challange 1 charm! :yay: It is scary when you dont have any summons infront of you. At that time you start taking a lot of damage.Also the invisible snakes deal a lot of damage.The 3 minibosses I was not hitting at all. I left my merc and my minions to kill them.If they land the last hit you will still get the effect which you require for transmutting.These are the places I found the 3 minibosses.Just look where my marker is.

Wish you luck!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Your base defense without Idol of Scosglen is low, especially for that area, as a Melee character. But still, nice job. That's a scary place on hardcore.

There's a map in the spoiler tag on the Totem Necromancer guide for Level Challenge 1.
silicondream
Lava Lord
95 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I am wondering if I would need to respec to caster for terror ;-|
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
silicondream wrote:I am wondering if I would need to respec to caster for terror ;-|

Trap rat is easy and safe but can be very boring
silicondream
Lava Lord
95 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
There it is my 1st belladonna extract :yay: Image
silicondream
Lava Lord
95 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I need help for my level 2 challange on HC. Where can I receive info about the death projector on terror. Can I survive 1 hit? is the damage only lightning?
GoDLloyD
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
silicondream wrote:I need help for my level 2 challange on HC. Where can I receive info about the death projector on terror. Can I survive 1 hit? is the damage only lightning?

The Death Projector has his name for a reason. His attack is a onehitkill, only exception is if you have a skill which grants you invulnerability. (ie sacred armor or unholy armor)
The Death Projector is a stationary turret, which fires 2 lasers, always starting at the direction of 5 on the clock.
1 Laser is fired clockwise and every 5 or 10 seconds, the 2nd laser is fired counterclockwise on being hit with a chance to proc.
The Death Projector also has an army of untargetable and invulnerable mobs, which need to be within a certain distance of the Death Projector, otherwise it won't take damage. (1 is enough)

For information you can always take a look at the documentation (GAME-DOCUMENTATION)
The challenges and uberquests are listed under the tab QUESTS
JustinPeters
Sasquatch
66 | 1
GoDLloyD wrote:
silicondream wrote:I need help for my level 2 challange on HC. Where can I receive info about the death projector on terror. Can I survive 1 hit? is the damage only lightning?

The Death Projector has his name for a reason. His attack is a onehitkill, only exception is if you have a skill which grants you invulnerability. (ie sacred armor or unholy armor)
The Death Projector is a stationary turret, which fires 2 lasers, always starting at the direction of 5 on the clock.
1 Laser is fired clockwise and every 5 or 10 seconds, the 2nd laser is fired counterclockwise on being hit with a chance to proc.
The Death Projector also has an army of untargetable and invulnerable mobs, which need to be within a certain distance of the Death Projector, otherwise it won't take damage. (1 is enough)

For information you can always take a look at the documentation (GAME-DOCUMENTATION)

iirc the on hit proc is removed in the latest update.
I also managed to survive the beam while being a traprap, i lost the morph & ended up with 1 hp, i don't know if this is always the case or if it's fixed, i think it only works with morphs
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
JustinPeters wrote:
GoDLloyD wrote:

iirc the on hit proc is removed in the latest update.
I also managed to survive the beam while being a traprap, i lost the morph & ended up with 1 hp, i don't know if this is always the case or if it's fixed, i think it only works with morphs

>i lost the morph & ended up with 1 hp

its fixed in 2017