Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Rickjamesyies wrote:Another question Ive noticed a few of the Paladin class 2 handed spears are they any good?

Just don't get confused by guides' version. 2017 was announced as such a huge patch so guides from past versions seem to not work anymore (which is mostly wrong).
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
paladins work the same as before . the change arround them involves only adjustments to damage and timers , boosted minion stats and reduced number of max minions to compensate for that boost . other than that they are the same
Rickjamesyies
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
So which of the paladin guides would you guys recommend for a new player to median XL? Looked at a few of them, one of which was a Tantrum based skill build, and the other i think was blood knight. Didn't look into them all that much, went afk for a few hours. Going to read them in a bit though. Mainly wondering what you guys would recommend for a noob like me xD
Curlyfries117
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Rickjamesyies wrote:So which of the paladin guides would you guys recommend for a new player to median XL? Looked at a few of them, one of which was a Tantrum based skill build, and the other i think was blood knight. Didn't look into them all that much, went afk for a few hours. Going to read them in a bit though. Mainly wondering what you guys would recommend for a noob like me xD

I've started a melee holy paladin but haven't really found a build yet was hoping to ask on here but you've beaten me to it :)
Rickjamesyies
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
I guess im not the only one that asks for build recommendations xD, hopefully we both find something we like with paladin. For now I might start leveling paladin as a basic melee build.
Vagabondage
Acid Prince
49 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:paladins work the same as before

Well, there is one guide with [RIP at MXL2017] tag, so here is that.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
my lazydin still works as before, as it was built in a different way in therms of skillplan and gearing ; so the death of one lazydin does not mean the death of all lazydins . SoD actualy deals even more damage in mid-end game , so the procs are trigered a bit easier .
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
^ Didn't yours use Demiurge? That thing got serious buffs.

Unholy Caster has been the most popular one for maaaany patches. I myself like Unholy Melee more. But most FUN I had with Holy Caster/Melee hybrid, steamrolled through normal game but started lacking at uberlevels, don't know with this new patch as he received some buffs and strong (?) single target melee skill that he desperately needed.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Jampula wrote:^ Didn't yours use Demiurge? That thing got serious buffs.
yes , that too , i forgot to mention that along the SoD boost

Jampula wrote:...holy melee..he received some buffs and strong (?) single target melee skill that he desperately needed.
he still needs heavy procs for single targets . the replacement of Hammerstrike with Divine judgement is not so impressive . as for AOE , yes he got a boost for retaliate and plague and he's now killing crowds faster.
Rickjamesyies
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Well I guess ill follow this "The Tantrumdin" guide for now and see how it goes.