Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Thank you all.

Changes (ctrl + f5 to refresh)
  • Fixed a few instances of UI elements disappearing/reappearing incorrectly
  • Tabs are now more obviously tabs
  • Fixed throwing speeds

Glamdring26 wrote:It doesn't show the highest frames that requires insane speeds (Although they are quite impossible to reach), i dont know if its intended or not.

This is intended, yeah. Maximum speed values displayed are 200 Cast (hard cap), 300 weapon attack speed & 1000 attack/block/hit recovery speed.

CallMeCrazySam wrote:Deathlord Morph only has the weapon category for Necromancer daggers instead of all melee weaponry.

Deathlord morph is only present on the Defiler SSU.

CallMeCrazySam wrote:Werewolf/werebear attack speed values would be confusing if you don't know what you are doing. Upon selecting, you have IAS and WIAS fields, IAS still defines as D2stats IAS value (all IAS, including weapon), WIAS defines as what you think it would. Wouldn't that double dip or am I the confused one?

The attack speed on the weapon still counts towards total attack speed.

JustinPeters wrote:have you thought about adding faster hit recovery rates as well?

They are already implemented. You need to switch to the defensive speeds tab. I've made it more obvious now.

Marco will take a further look at the design once we migrate the calc to the proper domain.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
suchbalance wrote:
JustinPeters wrote:have you thought about adding faster hit recovery rates as well?

They are already implemented. You need to switch to the defensive speeds tab. I've made it more obvious now.

I don't know if it's just me I still have a really hard time seeing that color with that background. Initially I only saw it cause I hovered the mouse over the second tab.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cheno wrote:
suchbalance wrote:

I don't know if it's just me I still have a really hard time seeing that color with that background. Initially I only saw it cause I hovered the mouse over the second tab.

If I didn't know what it said, I'd be in the same boat. Color choice for highlighted tab and text needs adjustment imo
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
The space to add attack speed is for adding IAS on gear or skill ?
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
Skill IAS hasn't been a thing since sigma. Attack speed from any source is the same.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Pretty good, this should be much more intuitive to use for new players.
youtube.com/ae1337
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Does move speed have breakpoints like all others or is it a straight linear slope to some hard cap?
Liberec1234
Prowler
19 | 1
I am also cofused trying to calculate werebear breakpoints. Calc says that i need 168 ias for 13fpa. So if i put 168 in total ias field it should show me that i require 0 for 13fpa. Instead it shows that i need 67 more. If i put 67 in wIAS field then it shows 0. If this works as i think, when both fields are 0 or empty calc shows you IAS breakpoint so if you type amount you want then it shows you how much of this should be on your wepon right? Question is... are there some weird mechanics behind moprhs so they have to have ias on weapon specificaly?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Liberec1234 wrote:I am also cofused trying to calculate werebear breakpoints. Calc says that i need 168 ias for 13fpa. So if i put 168 in total ias field it should show me that i require 0 for 13fpa. Instead it shows that i need 67 more. If i put 67 in wIAS field then it shows 0. If this works as i think, when both fields are 0 or empty calc shows you IAS breakpoint so if you type amount you want then it shows you how much of this should be on your wepon right? Question is... are there some weird mechanics behind moprhs so they have to have ias on weapon specificaly?

Duh.. Bear/Wolf get their ias almost entirely from wep ias.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
Crash wrote:Does move speed have breakpoints like all others or is it a straight linear slope to some hard cap?

Effectively no breakpoints, but there are diminishing returns to the movement speed stat.

Liberec1234 wrote:I am also cofused trying to calculate werebear breakpoints. Calc says that i need 168 ias for 13fpa. So if i put 168 in total ias field it should show me that i require 0 for 13fpa. Instead it shows that i need 67 more. If i put 67 in wIAS field then it shows 0. If this works as i think, when both fields are 0 or empty calc shows you IAS breakpoint so if you type amount you want then it shows you how much of this should be on your wepon right? Question is... are there some weird mechanics behind moprhs so they have to have ias on weapon specificaly?

Yes, bear/wolf/shapeshifter are three unique transformations which care about attack speed on your weapon. When you select one of these you will notice that the attack speed table is now referencing "weapon attack speed" instead of generic attack speed. So for a given weapon & a given total attack speed value it tells you how much attack speed on your weapon is necessary for X frames.