Think the Visuals for Dragonknight and Deathlord make a comeback?

Discuss Median XL!
TastyTurtle
Prowler
17 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
RequiemLux wrote:
JSkelly wrote:is there anyway i can see which weapons give morph-look btw?

In the Items tab of the Documentation you can search for all the equips present in the game (they're divided by categories).

Jampula wrote:but what other creature is based on spikes...?

Dark Toad/Lurker

Btw I personally share your stand on morphs and I don't particulary like them due to what Marco has already pointed out. I'd rather look at the character I've built than a limited sprite, especially if it morphs you into a model already shared by multiple enemies in the game, which, in my opinion, diminishes its value even further.

So much this. @Marco This needs to happen. I have played literally every build throughout my median xl journey, except trap rat. I just cannot bring myself to play a giant rat. It's so dumb. I would actually play one if the sprite was changed to toad lurker or something else. Literally anything but a RAT.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
TastyTurtle wrote:
RequiemLux wrote:
JSkelly wrote:is there anyway i can see which weapons give morph-look btw?

In the Items tab of the Documentation you can search for all the equips present in the game (they're divided by categories).

Jampula wrote:but what other creature is based on spikes...?

Dark Toad/Lurker

Btw I personally share your stand on morphs and I don't particulary like them due to what Marco has already pointed out. I'd rather look at the character I've built than a limited sprite, especially if it morphs you into a model already shared by multiple enemies in the game, which, in my opinion, diminishes its value even further.

So much this. @Marco This needs to happen. I have played literally every build throughout my median xl journey, except trap rat. I just cannot bring myself to play a giant rat. It's so dumb. I would actually play one if the sprite was changed to toad lurker or something else. Literally anything but a RAT.

Okay it's decided then.