Median XL 2017 1.3.1, PlugY and D2SE Install Guide

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Oinkus
Skeleton
2 | 0
Compatibility with win 7 fixed it. Runs fine in fullscreen
Dominos9189
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Stahri wrote:
Dominos9189 wrote:
Dominos9189 wrote:Thanks for the info! I changed the save path to 1. Hopefully it won't happen again. I'll give an update soon either way.

Update: So, it worked all day today just fine, but then decided to act up again "Could not create extended stash file". Ended up losing all my stuff on my personal stash after page 1. Wtf is with this.....

I would still check to see if your save file is corrupt. Try deleting it and having PlugY remake it when you open a new game. Also, try checking the permissions on the _LOD_SharedStashSave.sss file. Make sure you have full control and is not set as "Read-only".

I tried that, and it will still occasionally be unable to create it. It is not set to read only either. Honestly, I gave up trying to figure it out and I'm just backing up regularly (every hour or so, or whenever I get a good item I want to keep in the stash).
Janrik
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
now i try run this step by step guide , 1 time i make it run but very bad and laggy with out plugY as it say. 3 time with error message or just vont start up median but norm diablo ?? and it's imposseble to do step by step guide wrong , the downloade + put in to right folder. to all other with hugh problems with 2017 v003 . then try go back to the patch before + d2se + plugY 11.03 it work , set to glide mode. it's simple just put in to d2 folder patch + all plugY files. and remember 1.13c patch , 1.14 crash ever ½ hour for me :D
iHaku
Stygian Watcher
44 | 1
Stahri wrote:..ping..

is it possible to run plugy without d2se? im having some trouble getting it to work. as of right now, everything kinda works besides multistashtab support. i have to turn it off (ActiveMultiPageStash=0) to be able to actually open the stash without crashing the game.

any help? :§
Janrik
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Hey . in 2017 i not sure , but if wanna try with out d2se copy patch file to d2 folder include extract all plugY files to d2 folder to , then use plugY's game starter , like you start with d2se. have never get those two to work right together in any patch i try. i run earlyer patch with PlugY 11.xx and d2se.
d2se is only for firsrt start up to to setup glide and close game and start with plugY and it work fine, have not try the sin war server or other multiplayer access.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
iHaku wrote:is it possible to run plugy without d2se? im having some trouble getting it to work. as of right now, everything kinda works besides multistashtab support. i have to turn it off (ActiveMultiPageStash=0) to be able to actually open the stash without crashing the game.

any help? :§

Delete your stash files.
iHaku
Stygian Watcher
44 | 1
cowking wrote:Delete your stash files.

fresh installation, i dont even have stash files i think. just a fresh plugy folder and i removed offline characters. is the shared stash located somewhere externally?

the error that im getting when multistash is on and i click the stash is:

Halt
Expression:Unrecoverable Internal Error 6fe2232e

it works perfectly fine when shared stash = 0 , i can see the buttons and stuff.

also sorry, its "ActiveMultiPageStash=0" what crashes my game even if i have "ActiveSharedStash=0"
Edited by iHaku 6 years.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Plugy won't work with M2017 without d2se.
iHaku
Stygian Watcher
44 | 1
ah i see, well that sucks. thanks for the answer. guess i have to get that aswell then again.
thanosdk
Rust Claw
85 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
iHaku wrote:ah i see, well that sucks. thanks for the answer. guess i have to get that aswell then again.

Imo getting the launcher and a clean D2 is what suits me best with Median XL 2017, no hassle, no errors, no stash files get corrupted, no nothing, and the launcher allows 2 D2 instances for muling.