Median XL 2017 1.3.1, PlugY and D2SE Install Guide

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
iHaku
Stygian Watcher
44 | 1
thanosdk wrote:
iHaku wrote:ah i see, well that sucks. thanks for the answer. guess i have to get that aswell then again.

Imo getting the launcher and a clean D2 is what suits me best with Median XL 2017, no hassle, no errors, no stash files get corrupted, no nothing, and the launcher allows 2 D2 instances for muling.

not the point. i already had and been playing ladder since mxl2017 launch, but i wanted to do some SP testing which i needed plugy for.

anyway i got d2se now for that aswell, guess that kinda works.
thanosdk
Rust Claw
85 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
iHaku wrote:
thanosdk wrote:
iHaku wrote:ah i see, well that sucks. thanks for the answer. guess i have to get that aswell then again.

Imo getting the launcher and a clean D2 is what suits me best with Median XL 2017, no hassle, no errors, no stash files get corrupted, no nothing, and the launcher allows 2 D2 instances for muling.

not the point. i already had and been playing ladder since mxl2017 launch, but i wanted to do some SP testing which i needed plugy for.

anyway i got d2se now for that aswell, guess that kinda works.

Even in SP you got increased stash, anyway, D2SE + PlugY workds very well on MXL 2017.
Janrik
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
yeah got my game to work again :D need to watch the old forum, install guild video for the earlyer version , there i se where i went wrong , it was 1 little delete miss.
Mabye this video can help other to:
http://www.medianxl.com/t7120-latest-up ... ideo-guide
rufiojohnsiv
Fallen
1 | 0
ABunchOfLetters wrote:So, I followed the guide, but now I get an error saying " Halt Location: , line #2239 Expression: Undrecoverable internal error 0573c664 "
Anyone else have this issue?

I am. Any luck? I've reinstalled so many times tonight...I got it to finally load the game but as soon as I get to the door this is the error I get. In both single player and multi. HALP!
Jeffshadows04
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
hello guys, im new here i tried this method but the thing is m2017-003.1.zip says that its corrupted whenever i tried to extract it, any ideas to solve? i already downloaded it twice but the same problem occur anytime
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jeffshadows04 wrote:hello guys, im new here i tried this method but the thing is m2017-003.1.zip says that its corrupted whenever i tried to extract it, any ideas to solve? i already downloaded it twice but the same problem occur anytime

What program are you using to extract it? I use iZarc and I never had any problems. Maybe that will help.
Jeffshadows04
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
Jeffshadows04 wrote:hello guys, im new here i tried this method but the thing is m2017-003.1.zip says that its corrupted whenever i tried to extract it, any ideas to solve? i already downloaded it twice but the same problem occur anytime

What program are you using to extract it? I use iZarc and I never had any problems. Maybe that will help.

im using winrar64, i will try that one, thanks
Topken
Prowler
17 | 0
For those who are having issues

Try running D2SE as admin and with Windows 7 Comptability set since its what I had to do to get it working with Glide.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
if using windows 10, in order to get the mods to open, you MUST run in comp. with windows 7.
Janrik
Stone Warrior
30 | 0

Hey.
try check this video out, mabye it can help you to,have just self make new clean install and follow this video and this guide info and now i can play multi :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEK05sHalOQ

Have fun