Median XL 2017 1.3.1, PlugY and D2SE Install Guide

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Spartachris
Imp
4 | 0
In case it helps someone with the same issue, I got the error:

""UNHANDLED EXCEPTION:
ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005)"

and the solution was to change D2SE's shortcut's compatibility to Windows 7.
Masenko
Fallen
1 | 0
How to set a bigger resolution?
sacred142
Invader
8 | 0
i can used plugy in bnet (infinity stash and remove stats) or only single player ?
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sacred142 wrote:i can used plugy in bnet (infinity stash and remove stats) or only single player ?

plugY is single player tool
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
When the patch comes, will there be instructions on what we have to do if we already have Median installed?

Obviously we have to download and extract, but after that - do we just move the whole new folder into the D2 directory or do we overwrite the files in the existing Median directory with the new files from the patch? Or something else.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Grasshopper wrote:When the patch comes, will there be instructions on what we have to do if we already have Median installed?

Obviously we have to download and extract, but after that - do we just move the whole new folder into the D2 directory or do we overwrite the files in the existing Median directory with the new files from the patch? Or something else.

The patch is already out, the only thing that isn't out yet is the new ladder.
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Helzopro wrote:
Grasshopper wrote:When the patch comes, will there be instructions on what we have to do if we already have Median installed?

The patch is already out, the only thing that isn't out yet is the new ladder.

Oh. Thank you. I didn't realise the timer was for the ladder not the patch. :(
firerebel
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Spartachris wrote:In case it helps someone with the same issue, I got the error:

""UNHANDLED EXCEPTION:
ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005)"

and the solution was to change D2SE's shortcut's compatibility to Windows 7.

thank u man
Daimoth
Stone Warrior
34 | 4
Followed the steps as closely as I humanly can, starting plugin does nothing - not MXL, nor any of the vanilla patches D2SE comes with. LoD vanilla starts just fine, however. I've installed it in several different locations, ensured "run as admin" was checked, ensured 1.13c was installed, tried all the available compatibility modes, etc., etc., etc. It's worth noting, I suppose, that I have no trouble getting MXL17 to run using the standalone installer.

Any ideas?
Krozra
Imp
5 | 0
I'm having the same issues as Diamoth. I can run the game just fine through other means, but get nothing trying to run it through D2SE.

Edit: Running it in compatability mode for Windows XP worked.