Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Seekers wrote:Hey look who's back, the guy with the shitty tierlist.
Anyways in preparation for next season I've made some corrections to some stuff that was hilariously wrong or outdated.

Can you review sorc poison caster again, I found it very smoothly as starter, maybe a t1?
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Further updates to tierlist:

TIER LIST

- Totem Necromancer from T1 to T0.5: Should have changed since last patch. Its much better now.
- Poison Caster Sorceress from T1.5 to T1: Was misplaced in the past due to being worse than the other sorcs, its actually not a bad build and you can do very well with it; its just the others in its class are some of the best builds currently in the game so pretty rough competition.
- Updated guide links to also have the ''new'' 1.7 guides, fixed some descriptions.

Still stuff on the to-do list. But getting there.
fregon13
Thunder Beetle
55 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
cnlnjzfjb wrote:My physical bowzon really had a hard time in Fauzt this season that I had to respec to ele bowzon / proc - based bowzon, eventhough I geared her so well.
Physical bowzon could even do T15 with proper gear using rapid Wyrmshot before, but in 1.7......
If a farming based bd cant farm Fauzt, I guess it already lost most of its meaning.
1.7 patch just killed my love for phys bowzon. And thats not just me, almost all the players around me gave up phys bowzon in 1.7, while there used to be lots of phys bowzons before. They turned to ele bowzon or other bds.

they simply killed both of my main amazon Physical bow and Werebear rend druid gg rip
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fregon13 wrote:they simply killed both of my main amazon Physical bow and Werebear rend druid gg rip

:(
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Update 09/01/2021

TIER LIST

- Rainbow Storm joins the tierlist as T0: Accesible near the end of normal, very cheap and very effective all the way up to 120. Not really much to be said that isnt explained in the novel I wrote as its description. Subject to further change but will probably stay here.
Soepgroente
Imp
5 | 0
Very cool, but I'd like a starter that can also function/transition into endgame, and many good starter builds fall off. Is there an endgame build tier list somewhere?
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Seekers wrote:Caster Druid: Probably the fastest Druid starter, Infected Roots will deal very good damage and will carry you to 120 and even a bit past it. After that; you can build into Stormclash or Hunting Banshee. Stormclash is generally considered cheaper; but hunting banshee does deal very good damage, Rain of Fire and Ember Spirit (formerly elemental) have received buffs and may be better alternatives, pending testing. Has been uptiered to 0 due to receiving Lifeshield (now barkskin) at lvl 18 instead of 90; and receiving free spell damage from Pagan Rites at lvl 18, instead of symbiosis at lvl 115; on top of being extremely good before these buffs
Elemental/RoF wrecks shit in 105-120 ubers, damage is absolutely brutal, but it's not the best for farming(elementals aren't very fast, they have no instant damage so no hit recovery animation on monsters, and aoe coverage isn't the greatest even with 4 fiery bois), swapping to Banshee for farming later after gathering some cold oriented gear(SU wolf's head etc) seems like a good and fairly easy to implement option though.
edit: just noticed he was discussed on previous page. oh well :D
deadmetal254
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Some of these builds need a serious makeover, as many of them are rather outdated. Hopefulle this page is updated ASAP when 2.0 rolls out..
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Fire Sorc is in tier 0 and Trapsin in tier 1 and i played both. Trapsin is much easier throughout the entire game. I can make 120 lvl ubers easily and so on. I don't remember if i even died making 105-115 lvl ubers. Fire Sorc looks kind of crap comparing to Trapsin and my gear is decent on both chars now. Both chars got 125 lvl. Trapsin looks like way better build than Fire Sorc.

For me, Trapsin should be tier 0 and Fire Sorc tier 1. My Trapsin kills everything like 2x faster. Also my Trapsin is unkillable even in Tran Athulua, Incineration Trap > Amazons. I've invested same amount of time in Trapsin as in Fire Sorc and i say with full responsibility that Trapsin is MUCH better build. And the Catalyst Trap is totally OP with
Clockwork Slippers
Clockwork Slippers
Boots (Sacred)

Defense: 651 to 671
Required Level: 80
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 105
Incineration Trap Radius Reduced by 50%
Catalyst Trap Cooldown Reduced by 10 seconds
+1 to Assassin Skill Levels
20% Cast Speed
(20 to 50)% Movement Speed
+(5 to 30)% to Spell Damage
Socketed (4)
. If you guys wonder if you should play Trapsin - yes, you should, it's a great strat, you won't regret. It's definitely tier 0 for me.

Idk why my post doubled. Maybe some kind of website lag. Can any mod remove previous post please? Thank you :)
JigSawHarlequin
Skeleton
2 | 0
What about trapsin's clearspeed? I play Fire Sorc and farming Dunc, Fautz and Teganze is quite smooth. Never played a trapsin, the trap playstyle seemed awkward to me.