Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
CHANGELOG 7/10/2020

Hey look this tierlist is still alive, bet ya didnt see it coming. Definetly caused by me being affected by external forces and not complete laziness, yeah that couldnt be a thing.

Anyways, 1.7 notes arrived so obligatory update.

TIER LIST

First a few corrections of mistiered stuff:

- Maelstrom Assasin from T0 to T0.5: I dont think its as good as it used to be in 1.6, didnt get buffed in 1.7.
- Rend Bear Druid and Physical Bow Amazon from T1.5 to T1: Should have been higher all along. Need more feedback on phys bowa ty.
- Screaming Eagle Barbs from T0.5 to T1: Its not too popular.
- Naginata Assasin from T2 to T1: Received HUGE buffs in 1.6, should have been in T1 all along.
- Removed Abyss Knight and Hawk Summoners from tierlist, now all rolled up in a blanket ''Summoner Necromancer'', description updated to state that u start and kill bosses as hawks, and respec to abyss for 120+ farming.
- Hurricane Druid from T1 to T1.5: Underperformed my expectations, 1.7 buffs not enough imo.

Now for the new patch thinguies.

- ATMG Assasin from T0.5 to T1: Oof. Just Oof.
- Bow Druid from T2 to T1: Based on beta tester feedback, will still need testing on live so this is a placeholder tier.
- Psychic Assasin unchanged, but tiering is completely untested by me, need psi storm tests and feedback on live.
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Seekers wrote:CHANGELOG 7/10/2020
- ATMG Assasin from T0.5 to T1: Oof. Just Oof.

Should prolly be 1.5 or 2 tbh. It's going to be really shitty for teganze now that your range is limited (Can't cast over the river anymore so thanks a lot devs)
Acry
Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Definitely think Bowzon needs to be tier 0 as I said on Discord. It's strong off a craft bow and honorifics, and clears most ubers with ease. All you really have to do is look at the guide from Wulf and follow it step by step and you win the game. It struggles on only the ubers that most squishy struggle with (laz, witch)

I also don't think it struggles at all in 120 and think that's just where the learning curve comes in. You can check Wulf's videos and he does them only on Honorifics, TUs and eventually a decent craft bow which doesn't have to be rolled much for.
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
I am pretty biaised about Nagisin, as someone who play this build since 1.0 and who have written a guide, but if I may have a word, I still do not understand how melee sorc is seen as "very simple playstyle" and Nagi unplayable piano when they have about the same skillswitching, or even why nagi is lower when for me they perform about the same at worst.

I do know that every content up to laz is easily done on "no gear", outside of a very good nagi craft (the TU do well until 120) and if you want to an elxis armor to have more damage but less hp. She have good farm capacity at both fauzt and viz jun, and any very dense places actually like cows and sunless sea. Roll on most bosses, only uldy and astro are a pain but they're not too hard, just long(up to 20 min as worst). Purify fights are auto win because of Perfect Being and every others passives. Laz and Sam of course are hard, but conceivable, Laz being one of the easier out of any build. Another good point in a "starter" aspect is the access to a Shunpo nagi, which make trophy farming very smooth.

1.7 nerf is hard to estimate though, to me it should not hurt that much outside of sam (but he have less resists apparently so this may be fine, but since we have litteraly no values it's hard to say...)

Also you forgot this in claw description : :mrgreen: "will now be signifcantly squishier and thus falls into nagisin category"
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
643 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
By patch notes, balefire ama definitely in and higher - 1.7 removed practically balefire weakness vs singletarget teleporting bosses. Will give a feedback definitely.
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
CHANGELOG 8/10/2020

TIER LIST

- Caster Druid from T0.5 to T0. Was good before, received very good buffs for starting even if not huge reworks, pending more testing. Updated description.
- Physical Bow Amazon from T1 to T0.5. Due to feedback and some research, not T0 due to being a glass cannon. Updated description.
- Naginata Assasin from T1 to T0.5. Due to feedback and some research, not T0 due to being piano and hades gate not being your standard spam farm skill. Added guide link, updated description.
- Added many guide and showcase links (thanks Cube, Mortimer and Elendilli).
- Updated many descriptions.
- TODO: Add (NEW) markers to changed stuff, finish updating descriptions.
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
CHANGELOG 11/10/2020

TIER LIST

- Unholy Melee Paladin from T0.5 to T0. Its UHM, should have been T0 before but I wasn't as confident, but the overall powerlevel of T0 has dropped a bit IMO so I think it should go to T0 now.
- Unholy Caster Paladin from T1 to T0.5. Has received buffs for a few patches and after testing its definetly better than before.
- Totem Necromancer from T1.5 to T1. New frost is pretty good and probably was T1 worthy before.
- Javazon from T1.5 to T2. Yeah its been confirmed its not rly good at 120s untwinked.
- Traprat from T1 to T2. Finally tested it, probably rly good once u get a decent weapon, but your TU sucks. Comparing my experience with rat and neutraldin is night and day.
- Ele bowa from T3 to T2. No idea why it was T3 since u can start it, just its more awkward than phys version.
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Hi, trying to understand the tier list, which builds there are the best for the hardest end game Ubers (but dont necessarily have an easy time leveling or are gear dependent)

Seems like T0 means they level quickly and don't really need gear, but aren't necessarily the strongest in handling the hardest end game content.

On the other hand, seems like T3 are difficult slow leveling 'for fun' builds but aren't necessarily the strongest.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
patrick_pkl wrote:Hi, trying to understand the tier list, which builds there are the best for the hardest end game Ubers (but dont necessarily have an easy time leveling or are gear dependent)

Seems like T0 means they level quickly and don't really need gear, but aren't necessarily the strongest in handling the hardest end game content.

On the other hand, seems like T3 are difficult slow leveling 'for fun' builds but aren't necessarily the strongest.

You can just go to a game, look at the ladder and see who is at top. Paladin has been very strong for a few seasons.
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Thanks. I wasn't too sure as high character level might not mean good at doing hardest uber bosses, it might just mean fast efficient farming of the moderate difficulty rifts for exp.

Which paladin build do those players use? Holy caster, unholy caster, holy melee, unholy melee, summoner?