claw sin 1.4 help

Discuss Median XL!
Eltrius
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
hi guys, want help to run a claw sin for the new patch, like gear suggest and which skill max or some point (like passive claw i think max and noctule, but don't know if ways passive too) thanks and good luck on new patch
:) 8-)
Rusev
Balrog
125 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Perfet bein max shadow refuge 10 or until 50% max the passive then ways and last noctule.as much dex as possible.you need 10 in prismatic armor also for late nm and hell.way of gryphon is my choise but with beaco you walk faster your choice
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Please dont do what this guy says. Max perfect being, claw passive, get claw block from trap tree, and subterfuge for more max res. You can put points in shadow refuge for more phys res, but later its a 1 pointer with lots of +skills from charms and items. Also get 1point beacon for movespeed and you can max prismatic cloak.

Ways are still useless for this build, and clw block is awesome, especially with bad gear.
Eltrius
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Istaryu wrote:Please dont do what this guy says. Max perfect being, claw passive, get claw block from trap tree, and subterfuge for more max res. You can put points in shadow refuge for more phys res, but later its a 1 pointer with lots of +skills from charms and items. Also get 1point beacon for movespeed and you can max prismatic cloak.

Ways are still useless for this build, and clw block is awesome, especially with bad gear.

Thanks dude, someone said to me Just 1 point in noctule for the mana cost and batstrike sinergy is not worth at all, didn't know about the passives in trap tree, gonna check, and ways Just a few point in there because I didn't know what to set
naso4ki
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
How u can learn Artifice mastery ( Traps ) for block ... when u need to put 15 points in each trap..????
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
naso4ki wrote:How u can learn Artifice mastery ( Traps ) for block ... when u need to put 15 points in each trap..????

Uh, try putting 15 points in traps. The only thing you need points in for claw is the claw passive, so lots of skill points left.
2cat
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
which skill is the main attack skill for claw sin :oops:
irraticate
Jungle Hunter
26 | 6
2cat wrote:which skill is the main attack skill for claw sin :oops:

I've not gotten past normal yet, but I recall seeing on the Discord someone saying "Noct for everything, Batstrike for a few certain bosses." This has worked well for me, I still melt on-level bosses pretty quickly with Noct. I hope someone with more experience can provide additional information here.

And just to be clear, because I haven't seen this posted anywhere, Batstrike is mostly the 3 charge hit and not the 1 or 2. Although the Bats are nice sometimes for me.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Unless you are investing in minion stats (which you probably shouldn't as a clawsin), Bats aren't worth it. Stage 3 batstrike hits pretty darn hard, but Noctule does a good enough job on bosses and you don't have to get charges.
2cat
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Noctule is 1 skiller or skill max? :-o thx