Can't Equip Marchosias Plate

Discuss Median XL!
LordLemur
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey all, this might be a dumb question....

I am trying to equip the armor but it will not let me. It is showing blue and my armor slot is empty but does not place on click. Is there some kind of hidden interaction with the passive from Feed the Pack that I'm overlooking?

Required strength is at 1170 and mine is 1190, i checked that :D
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
LordLemur wrote:Hey all, this might be a dumb question....

I am trying to equip the armor but it will not let me. It is showing blue and my armor slot is empty but does not place on click. Is there some kind of hidden interaction with the passive from Feed the Pack that I'm overlooking?

The strength bonus from Feed the Pack currently results as a bugged interaction. It doesn't really get registered. You have to invest extra strength points until you can equip the gear.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
LordLemur
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
RequiemLux wrote:
LordLemur wrote:Hey all, this might be a dumb question....

The strength bonus from Feed the Pack currently results as a bugged interaction. It doesn't really get registered. You have to invest extra strength points until you can equip the gear.

Ah, that's unfortunate. Thank you!