Discuss Median XL!
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hope you won't mind if I report a bug here - I don't have a github account (and I don't really want yet another account tbh), but hope it helps if I report a bug here...

Problem with NM Baal. When he died the red TP was on a corner so I couldn't pick up the loot (or use the tp itself) whatever I clicked on it was as if I was talking to the angel guy.

I tried going to town, to other areas, coming from all directions - even tried leaving and rejoining the game nothing worked, so I lost the loot.
nenenenenene
Fallen
1 | 0
Lockdowns? who invests time and effort should get something out of it in the end ...such bullshit!
limited gold stash?tolerable but takes the fun out of gold farming so bullshit!
new stat distribution for jewelcrafting? BULLLLSHIT everything has become useless!
+ 7 lvl for unique orbs on honorific items? bullshit! makes the whole thing virtually useless.
Necro summoner has no more amplifying totems? bullshit!!! can you kick the bucket!!!
what should the few skeletons in kurast 3000 do?and the moronic totems?absolutely boring and bullshit!
you get sunstone of gods as a present, as well as the unlock on the 2nd hard skill? BULLLSHITTTT how boring do you want to do it?
to lvl 130+? BULLSHIT! if only then at least several challenges can be created, like additional rifts and dungeons (not only 1-2). makes lvln almost pointless, it's like in diablo 3, lvln without end and you never get to the highend gear, so bullshit!
no plugy? with the masses of items at least the personal chest should have several sides, so bullshit!
if already new mod, then please add new items and not only rework the old stats a little bit. so you could put together several suitable builds and not only the one skill that is mega good and the rest you can forget...a little bullshit!
lvl requirement for überlvl? if you are good enough, you should be able to try it, what is this bullshit???? bullshit!!!!!

By and large, that's it with the complaints.
a few things are also quite well done, like opening the crystal bag or portals by disassembling certain elite.
but by and large that was it. thanks for reading ;)
lg
the grumpy Bavarian on the other end of the internet.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Pleese, make Radament just auto-give one skill instead of drop book. It's like 3rd time when i lose skill point just because of re-do game after kill Radament but before pick up book.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
nenenenenene wrote:Lockdowns? who invests time and effort should get something out of it in the end ...such bullshit!
limited gold stash?tolerable but takes the fun out of gold farming so bullshit!
new stat distribution for jewelcrafting? BULLLLSHIT everything has become useless!
+ 7 lvl for unique orbs on honorific items? bullshit! makes the whole thing virtually useless.
Necro summoner has no more amplifying totems? bullshit!!! can you kick the bucket!!!
what should the few skeletons in kurast 3000 do?and the moronic totems?absolutely boring and bullshit!
you get sunstone of gods as a present, as well as the unlock on the 2nd hard skill? BULLLSHITTTT how boring do you want to do it?
to lvl 130+? BULLSHIT! if only then at least several challenges can be created, like additional rifts and dungeons (not only 1-2). makes lvln almost pointless, it's like in diablo 3, lvln without end and you never get to the highend gear, so bullshit!
no plugy? with the masses of items at least the personal chest should have several sides, so bullshit!
if already new mod, then please add new items and not only rework the old stats a little bit. so you could put together several suitable builds and not only the one skill that is mega good and the rest you can forget...a little bullshit!
lvl requirement for überlvl? if you are good enough, you should be able to try it, what is this bullshit???? bullshit!!!!!

By and large, that's it with the complaints.
a few things are also quite well done, like opening the crystal bag or portals by disassembling certain elite.
but by and large that was it. thanks for reading ;)
lg
the grumpy Bavarian on the other end of the internet.

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Lockdowns - if you're good and your build is good you have no problems with lockdowns, turns out you and your build are not good
limited gold stash - once you've got a good amount of gold (1-2 mln), it will never run out
unique orbs on honorifics - became useless? I bet people will still use the honorifics, the +7 level will bring more balance, however I must agree, I don't know if that was really needed
sunstone of gods, 2nd hard skill - I don't get what you mean. Do you want things to be easy or tough? Some of the ubers are not that hard and you say you get everything as present. Then you come to harder ones with lockdown and complain they're hard. Make your mind please.
lvl 130+ - the leveling was essential part of vanilla d2, and now it is here too. Leveling to 140 takes a few days, brings you more stats, more skills and allows you to put more UMOs on your items. What makes you think it's useless? If people want to go with leveling, they can do that till 150 and it will be hard. Leveling to 145 might make sense for using sigils of absolution, otherwise not so much. You do get to highend gear at some point bro, playing till getting lvl 105 on hell has not made you experience the whole game.
plugy - will be useful
items rework - seems like you can just complain, you're welcome in the team to make the items balanced. If you want to have new items, you can propose them, if you want specific reworks, you can propose that too. Your whole post does not make any sense and is not an actual feedback.
uberlevel requirements - game progression is more gradual in that way

Play the game more before complaining.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Poison absorbing Slain Souls are both undead and demon.
Is it intended this way ?

I’ve read the word bullshit enough to genuinely start thinking AVGN is having an account here.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
nenenenenene wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Thank you for coming, now kindly fuck off and play an other game.
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Playing some Werebear whirlwind dudu lately, I have noticed several times that you can get stunlock during whirlwind which completly stops and blocks you from doing anything, the whole inventory is hilighted in red and the swirl effect is permanent like you are still in whirlwind form. There is no other option then to quit and restart the game. :(
Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
old d2 bug, same thing happens with charge (vanilla pal skil) based skills
SightedNZ
Skeleton
2 | 0
Seems like this should be a known issue but it's not noted on Github.

The belt popup shows above the inventory when it's open but potions can't be dropped into it until the inventory is closed. It seems like the inventory is invisibly overlaps it.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Few things/ideas regarding items.

Pul, Mal, Gul and Lo vs Turquoise, Amber, Onyx and Bloodstone. So the issue here is this - each gem gives better stuff if used in armors. Gems have lower level (18) compared to runes and give additional +1 to max resists. Runes give +20 resists and that is it ... Now who would use runes instead of gems besides runemaster barb ? Yes, this might lead to gems nerf for example leaving +1 to max but reducing overall resists, but i would suggest buffing up runes instead. Can simply increase resists or give +x to absorb ?

Compass of Souls
Compass of Souls
Hexblade (4)

(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 11
Required Dexterity: 27
Item Level: 19
Innate Fire Damage: (10.0% of Dexterity)
Adds 5-6 Fire Damage
Adds 5-8 Fire Damage
-(4 to 6)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+20 to Strength
+20 to Dexterity
Regenerate Mana +(21 to 25)%
+1 Mana on Striking
Socketed (1)
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 30
Required Dexterity: 53
Item Level: 36
Innate Fire Damage: (15.0% of Dexterity)
Adds 14-20 Fire Damage
Adds 10-20 Fire Damage
-(7 to 9)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+35 to Strength
+35 to Dexterity
Regenerate Mana +(31 to 35)%
+2 Mana on Striking
Socketed (2)
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 51
Required Dexterity: 114
Item Level: 59
Innate Fire Damage: (20.0% of Dexterity)
Adds 40-60 Fire Damage
Adds 40-60 Fire Damage
-(10 to 12)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+50 to Strength
+50 to Dexterity
Regenerate Mana +(41 to 45)%
+3 Mana on Striking
Socketed (2)
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 59
Required Dexterity: 233
Item Level: 85
Innate Fire Damage: (25.0% of Dexterity)
Adds 120-160 Fire Damage
Adds 120-150 Fire Damage
-(13 to 15)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+65 to Strength
+65 to Dexterity
Regenerate Mana +(46 to 50)%
+4 Mana on Striking
Socketed (3)
would suggest to replace oskill and pierce with assassin's way of phoenix.