Σ 1.4 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
trunganhnd
Prowler
16 | 0
I got a bug. About Legacy of blood dungeon, i kill this boss before the lockdown then i go out to toraja jungle. When i'm in the toraja jungle, the lockdown work then my tp skill go disable forever (Town portal disabled by enemy)
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I have some ideas here.... so here we go. It's all about Sleep is barely being useful (not worth time wasted on getting trophies) in late game when yor stats is high AF. Still some of them is good IMO.

Lord of Lies Trophy
50% Gold Find
-20% to All Vendor Prices
+1 mana per point of strenght
+1 life per point of energy

Yshari Sanctum Trophy
+15% to Spell Damage
Maximum Mana 10%
+1% mana drained before life per 200 energy (half effect to sorc)

Kingdom of Shadow Trophy
20% Movement Speed
50% Hit Recovery
50% Block Speed

Duncraig Trophy
+0,1% dmg to unded/demons per base point in str
+75 Life on Attack
+75 Mana on Attack

Xazax Trophy
10% Chance of Crushing Blow
40% Magic Find
+1% curse/poison lenght reduce per 50 NRG or STR

The Veiled Prophet Trophy
+5 Energy Factor per 100 energy
+10% Bonus to Energy Factor

Tran Athulua Trophy
+1% ctc arrowside on kill per 1000 dex
100% Bonus to Attack Rating
Physical Damage Reduced by 50

Quov Tsin Trophy
+5% spell damage per 100 NRG factor
Elemental Resists +20%
Elemental/Magic Damage Reduced by 20

Astrogha Trophy
+1 to All Skills
Slow Target 10%
+1% slow target per 250 energy

Heart of Sin Trophy
50% Bonus to Buff/Debuff/Cold Skill Duration
+50 Life Regenerated per Second
Cannot Be Frozen

Viz-jun Trophy
+250 Defense per 50|100 points in str
Physical Resist 5%
Total Character Defense 50%

Archbishop Lazarus Trophy
50% Cast Speed
50% Attack Speed
Maximum Life 10% +1% per 200 vit
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%

The Triune Trophy
Adds 20-25 damage
15% to All Attributes

Nephalem's Sacrifice Trophy
Adds 100-200 fire damage
Adds 100-200 lightning damage
Adds 100-200 cold damage
5% Deadly Strike
10% of str/dex added as tri-ele dmg

Banisher of Light Trophy
-10% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+10 Maximum Stamina
+5% slower stamina drain per 100 vit

Ghosts of Old Bremmtown Trophy
10% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
1% Reanimate as: Howling Spirit
+75 Life after each Kill

The Void Trophy
Teleport Cooldown Reduced by 0.5 seconds
Magic Resist +5%
+5 to Light Radius
+1% magic resist per 500 energy

Eve of Destruction Trophy
Enhanced Weapon Damage +25%
Regenerate Mana +50%
+10% to Experience Gained
+2% exp per 500 NRG
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sleep is really good..... It's more free stats, but most bonuses never get used because they are highly overshadowed by Laz trophy bonus, CoV, and Triune.
ka3ka91
Jungle Hunter
26 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views

Any thoughts ?
It happened when i was switching charms with my mule.

Update:

After my friend logged into my account and i logged back it started working.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Can we have the AoE of spellbind somehow increase with hard points or something? Or maybe make it travel further? if the opponent is not in range , but I can see it on screen very clear , the spellbind does not travel far enough to apply the curse. It is currently hitting in about one third of the screen range with small AoE , and if the opponents are located at a larger distance , the cast of Spellbind is wasted and you have to wait for the cooldown again, get closer and hope it does not miss
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ka3ka91 wrote: a

It's
Lilith's Temptation
Lilith's Temptation
Plated Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3680 - 4089) to (4031 - 4479)
Required Level: 100
Item Level: 105
3% Chance to cast level 2 Time Strike on Striking
+(170 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
-100 to Life
(60 to 100)% Magic Find
Requirements -100%
Socketed (2)
that causes the issue when you dip into negative values of stats, requipping the belt should fix it in the future, and any other negative value charms.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Add friend button in party screen either doesn't work or it only triggers for the 2nd person in the list (1st below own name)
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I've seen this reported some time ago already, but I wanna mention that bug with some more details.

- Sometimes you can't use the doors to the next area. It just happened for the first time since beginning playing, using a totemancer (if I remember correctly, the last person who mentioned that also played a totemancer).
- I couldn't move to the glacial trail in normal.
- My totems were not in the way
- I did not have Bend the shadows or any other skill that targets minions on either left or right mouse button.
- I rejoined the game, but the problem still persisted.
- Since I play SP, the map usually doesn't reroll. So I went to TC/IP game and rerolled the map, but the problem still persisted, so I muled a wp and continued in the ancients way.
- After killing the ancients, I had the same problem again. I couldn't get to the next area.
- However, this time, I couldn't even get close to the door. It felt like there was something blocking the way. So instead of rerolling the map again I teleported onto the door to the next area. That fixed the problem and I was able to get to the next area just fine.

So my assumption: I just recently (act 4) started using bend the shadows. I used blink before that and I didn't have the problem. I assume that it's a bug from bend the shadows that prevents you from entering the next area somehow.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ChuckNoRis wrote:Can we have the AoE of spellbind somehow increase with hard points or something? Or maybe make it travel further? if the opponent is not in range , but I can see it on screen very clear , the spellbind does not travel far enough to apply the curse. It is currently hitting in about one third of the screen range with small AoE , and if the opponents are located at a larger distance , the cast of Spellbind is wasted and you have to wait for the cooldown again, get closer and hope it does not miss

Or alter it to default curse with AoE around mouse cursor :) But i guess it won't happen 'cause debuffs are fairly strong.

ParticuLarry wrote:I've seen this reported some time ago already, but I wanna mention that bug with some more details.

- Sometimes you can't use the doors to the next area. It just happened for the first time since beginning playing, using a totemancer (if I remember correctly, the last person who mentioned that also played a totemancer).
- I couldn't move to the glacial trail in normal.
- My totems were not in the way
- I did not have Bend the shadows or any other skill that targets minions on either left or right mouse button.
- I rejoined the game, but the problem still persisted.
- Since I play SP, the map usually doesn't reroll. So I went to TC/IP game and rerolled the map, but the problem still persisted, so I muled a wp and continued in the ancients way.
- After killing the ancients, I had the same problem again. I couldn't get to the next area.
- However, this time, I couldn't even get close to the door. It felt like there was something blocking the way. So instead of rerolling the map again I teleported onto the door to the next area. That fixed the problem and I was able to get to the next area just fine.

So my assumption: I just recently (act 4) started using bend the shadows. I used blink before that and I didn't have the problem. I assume that it's a bug from bend the shadows that prevents you from entering the next area somehow.

The issues you're telling about is very close to "when you hold down alt and trying to.... what listed up". Are you using "always display items" from d2stats or watever? 'Cause i got totemancer up to 120+ twice already and never had any issues with doors/entrances.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
No I don't. I usually hold alt to see what items dropped and let go in order to fight again. Btw, it also happened to me once at the inifuss tree in act 1, where I couldn't get the scroll to drop. I fixed it with blink again.

I have played other builds afterwards and none had that issue. Even a malice necro (where I didn't use bend the shadows).