Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
rcarson15 wrote:Hey for next patch, can we not have the Rend Druid just swing wherever there are monsters in a crowd? I'd like to be able to control the direction of the Rend, not it just flail around.

big dick bears do as they please
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Gambling prices are weird:

ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
2 bugs I found:

Jamella's gamble window takes more time to load the items compared to other gamblers like Gheed.

Twin Fang strike has a synergy to Shadow refugee. It gives additional poison spell damage while shadow refugee is active, but neither is it mentioned anywhere in the skill synergy parts, nor does the synergy actually work, despite shadow refugee mentioning it. I tried it with D2stats, and the poison spell damage is not added how it's supposed to.

btw twin fang strike is a really nice skill. I'm already level 117 with most charms on that level range without many struggles.
trunganhnd
Prowler
16 | 0
About "Takedown" skill, i see this "Damage and attack rating: xx%" in the description. But on character's table nothing happen. The damage and attack rating have no change ;-|
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
trunganhnd wrote:About "Takedown" skill, i see this "Damage and attack rating: xx%" in the description. But on character's table nothing happen. The damage and attack rating have no change ;-|

Its applied to the skill itself.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Assassin shields can spawn Veil King. Sadly, the skill doesn't work. You can use it, but your mana will be drained and the summon won't appear.

Also some feedback:

So far the only mechanic I encountered that isn't fun is the charge mechanic in the halls of vaught. Wyrdhyenas especially can charge at you 4-5 times in succession. I think it wouldn't be such a bother if it had a 1 second cooldown because the thought itself is kind of counterproductive. You allow people a place to farm signets. However those characters that need signets in order to improve and progress further can be stunlocked, and those who don't need the signets first things first can simply farm the area easily due to summons or ranged attacks. Maybe I'm just bad, so if someone has a suggestion for me how to survive easier in that place, you're welcome to tell me. Thank you in advance.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
just make sure you get enough mana to sumon the veil king . the oskill from shield works fine
trunganhnd
Prowler
16 | 0
Helzopro wrote:
trunganhnd wrote:About "Takedown" skill, i see this "Damage and attack rating: xx%" in the description. But on character's table nothing happen. The damage and attack rating have no change ;-|

U mean it like passive and apply before skill get hit ?
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
trunganhnd wrote:
Helzopro wrote:

U mean it like passive and apply before skill get hit ?

He means it affects nothing but Takedown. It's most likely a just a parameter for the skill, for example, the Werebear skill "Rend" has 45% weapon damage, which means that it takes your normal swing attack and deals 45% of that damage, with the skill "Rend". The defense gets applied to the character as a whole but the damage and AR is applied to Takedown only. I can see the IAS bonus in D2stats, so the defense and IAS affects the character as a whole, but the damage and AR is only on Takedown, most likely.

Edit:
Also, the base attack rating for the amma I just made is 100, but Takedown has 130 AR with only 1 skill point. 1 point in Takedown gives 30% AR and defense, so I'm pretty sure it works the way I described.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ChuckNoRis wrote:just make sure you get enough mana to sumon the veil king . the oskill from shield works fine

https://streamable.com/18e44

No it doesn't. Maybe it's because I use a -req jewel to get the str requirement down in order to use the shield, so it somehow bugs the skill. And as you can see, the mana cost is not the issue.