Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
stanbsl wrote:
Ericksonius wrote:So is Lucion healing is a bug? Because the past two times I've engaged the boss i've whittled him down to half hp only for him to heal back to max within a minute. Didn't remember that happening in my previous battles with him. Spent like an hour trying to take him down before moving on to something else. Makes farming the trophy seem impossible, and I couldn't identify why he was healing other than maybe monsters dying.

No bug here. His HP was reduced by half in the last patch and it just looks like he regenerates a lot more than before. Just make sure you don't let him near Malic uncharmed.

The regeneration itself is not a bug. The boss regenerated before too, but the boss' hp was halved, and the renegeration was unchanged due to an oversight. What i dont understand is why they didnt hotfix it, because the fight was a major newbie killer even before.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I found some time ago that there are no TU "caster" rings.. only WDM-based and kind of neutral. Except for Seal of Kharos which supports blood amazon only.
I wonder why there are both caster and WDM amulets but only WDM rings. maybe not bad idea to redo/replace some least useful of them like ring of truth or myokai.

PS: And note about Rapture skill: It giving also block rate that not pointed in description. And per base skill level it increases combat speeds but not all speeds (movement speed is affected only by soft skill level and capped at 75%)
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I wish there was a way of transmuting shrines. Like, putting 5 random shrines + a vessel in the cube adding +1 shrine to said vessel or something like that.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Diaco wrote:I wish there was a way of transmuting shrines. Like, putting 5 random shrines + a vessel in the cube adding +1 shrine to said vessel or something like that.

Crafting with shrines on single player feels really unrewarding, since you can only farm all shrines at the same time. Would 100% consider adding something like this, even if it's a shitty trade, from a value perspective.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
also, can we please disenchant set rings and amulets? what's the point of not being able to?
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
After inserting an emerald into my weapon, the "Adds xx to xx damage" property began displaying an incorrect value; the total weapon damage is still correct, though.
► Show Spoiler

(wondering why I was downvoted, it's a legitimate bug)
patricos
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
same as i instet tahas into hellreach it displays max dmg only from tahas instead of adding both values
patricos
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
triune book buff vanish after equiping idol of fortune amulet

everytime diablo crashes(almost always when i exit) launcher prevents to open it again while u have another one running. still u can open mxl without launcher how many times u want
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Amazons infos about gearing within the docs needs to be corrected.
It says "Mega Impact" on weapons as supposed to be "Amazing grace"

► Show Spoiler
Pukebeard
Thunder Beetle
52 | 9
I was fighting Uldyssian and encountered a bug where he simply froze. Here is the video: