Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Scalewinged wrote:
Semigloss wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:Image

Isn't Askari supposed to deal/list 178-344 damage? Something seems wrong, is it desc of skill or lcs?..

PS: Or calculation/multiplication of damages is wrong.. If it really adding more than listed percentage to min damage and less to max damage.

Your math is incorrect. 319% is not x3.19, it's x2.19. If it said it did 100% of the damage, it would be the same damage and not double. It still doesn't calc out perfectly, but gets you much closer (might be due to rounding?).

If it said 100%, it would be x1, if it said 200%, it would be 2x... so when it saying 300% - why it is still same 2x? It's not like +X% spell damage, it pretty clearly mean "triple stormcall damage"

I'm sorry, I must have had an aneurysm when I was responding. I think in my head I was reading "319% increased is x3.19" but got the calc mixed up (and backwards). I'm an engineering major too :oops:.

Maybe it only scales off the base damage of stormcall, like if you didn't have the +5 to all skills on there?
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Tabs in docs doesnt work for me for some reason. They worked yesterday witch is wierd that they dont work tooday.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
The symbiosis synergy description is wrong.

It says: 5% spell damage per mythal base point
and 1 second faster regeneration per acid fiends base point

When in truth these values are the exact opposite. Acid fiends increase the regeneration by 5 seconds per base point and you gain 1% spell damage per base point of mythal.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Semigloss wrote:Maybe it only scales off the base damage of stormcall, like if you didn't have the +5 to all skills on there?

It scales directly on the total damage of stormcall. lightning spell damage/energy factor and such don't directly affect askari lightning, but since these scale stormcall, askari will scale based on that, something like a final step in the calculation, but you're going to see d2 rounding mechanics in the damage. It looks funny sometimes but it remains accurate. I had discussed quite a bit about some diffrent setups and the functionality of it back when it first came out withsuchbalance
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Askari Lightning is not scaled from any type of spell damage, energy, strength/energy factors on its own

Physical Damage Component:

Code: Select all

AskariLightning[PhysDam] = (300 + 1 * (lvl - 1)) * (100 + (StormCall[PhysDam] - 100) * (100 + 2 * blvl)/100 + (2 * blvl))/100

Where lvl and blvl stands for Askari Lightning skill level (soft points) and base skill level (hard points) respectively
StormCall[PhysDam] is StormCall physical damage including skill level bonus, energy bonus, strength and energy factor bonuses, physical/magical spell damage

Lightning Damage Component:

Code: Select all

AskariLightning[LtngDam] = ({120..180} + 1 * (lvl - 1)) * (100 + (StormCall[ElemDam{Max}] - 100) * (100 + 2 * blvl)/100 + (2 * blvl))/100

Where lvl and blvl stands for Askari Lightning skill level (soft points) and base skill level (hard points) respectively
StormCall[ElemDam{Max}] is StormCall "elemental damage max + mastery", so I'm assuming it should include skill level bonus, energy bonus, strength and energy factor bonuses, lightning spell damage

Either way I don't think that the tooltip is correct, it doesn't reflect lightning damage component from the StormCall properly.
stalker2120
Skeleton
2 | 0
всем привет кто поможет с русификатором буду благодарен
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Shuriken from assa don't target the bone prison from Diablo.
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Not sure if it's a bug or not but I killed Azmodan in a dimensional labyrinth about a week ago and instead of dropping a trophy fragment I got the entire trophy. Was on single player.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Ericksonius wrote:Not sure if it's a bug or not but I killed Azmodan in a dimensional labyrinth about a week ago and instead of dropping a trophy fragment I got the entire trophy. Was on single player.

The bosses in the labs only drop trophies, no fragments.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

"Minimum require level to learn skill: 24" should be red just like everywhere else.