Σ 1.4 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Kottinmouth
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Suggestion: Buff/Change Trinity Shrines output

1hand/Armors (except body): -10% all res, can keep elements separated or lump together in all res. Get rid of the tri ele damage on here, make the shrines useful for these slots.
2hand/Body Armors: -10 to -20 all res, can keep elements separated or lump together in all res. Give the shrines more benefit on these items.

Suggestion: Buff/Change Hidden Shrines output

1hand/armors (except body): Buff to 2% reanimate and add a second modifier. Possibly allow shrines to unlock additional weapon effects such as area effect, etc.
2hand/body armors: Buff to 3% reanimate and add second modifier. Possibly allow shrines to unlock additional weapon effects such as area effect, etc. or maybe additional avoid/phys res for armors.

Could potentially open up more options for different builds and turn a useless/unused shrines into something useful.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
► Show Spoiler

Is it LCS or something wrong? Wyrmshot must display 40% lower damage than displayed on weapon (even with dex bonus which is nothing at this point - just 31%) Char is naked, quiver is just normal from a1.

PS: It's not first time i'm seeing this kind of thing. I'm still trying to make elemental wepens working and i'm surprised how char screen putting them down on damage as in "proper" calc they must be kinda same if not better at some cases.
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
So is Lucion healing is a bug? Because the past two times I've engaged the boss i've whittled him down to half hp only for him to heal back to max within a minute. Didn't remember that happening in my previous battles with him. Spent like an hour trying to take him down before moving on to something else. Makes farming the trophy seem impossible, and I couldn't identify why he was healing other than maybe monsters dying.
baliw
Cultist
24 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
There is an issue with death gaze, but don't know if it is a bug either.
Especially in rift lab 11 it is very annoying. Erynis close to cavern walls don't get hit regularly. I can kill them with 2-3 hits. Close to walls I need around 40hits

and
warmongers "blood hatred does not cost you life" does not work
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
whenever an enemy is standing next to a wall, body of water, or edge in general, Great Hunt will not multihit and the enemy will only receive the one initial hit. this is similar to the Deathgaze problem mentioned earlier. enemies I can usually one-hit need tens of hits to kill when next to a wall. Running into any enemy near a wall in a more or less risky area means certain death. this is especially annoying in maps with small corridors
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
There are lots of other skills that do not work properly when near walls. Most of them are melee attacks. There is not enough space for the missiles to be generated. Probably as a prevention from killing stuff from behind walls or doors
baliw
Cultist
24 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
but that effect does only appear on "flying" Units … with any melee enemy i have no such a Problem and in other placed than cave it is not so problematic. Just cant be that lvl 11 is like 2x harder than lvl 12 because of that problem
Keter
Sasquatch
69 | 3

Cant enter to portal. Nm.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Keter wrote:Image

Cant enter to portal. Nm.

you dont need to be able to enter the portal. leavng the game triggers the completion.
stanbsl
Sasquatch
67 | 1
Ericksonius wrote:So is Lucion healing is a bug? Because the past two times I've engaged the boss i've whittled him down to half hp only for him to heal back to max within a minute. Didn't remember that happening in my previous battles with him. Spent like an hour trying to take him down before moving on to something else. Makes farming the trophy seem impossible, and I couldn't identify why he was healing other than maybe monsters dying.

No bug here. His HP was reduced by half in the last patch and it just looks like he regenerates a lot more than before. Just make sure you don't let him near Malic uncharmed.