Discuss Median XL!
Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Incaration pal skill applies to solar flare buff with no points in it (ie i get leech and ar, but only lvl 12)
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Applying solar flare under diablo form make the game crash
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
can't take caldeum wp as paladin
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Subterfuge gives +max fire and cold res, but there's no cold damage associated anywhere in the entire assassin class besides the synergy to trap spell damage.

Way of the Gryphon gives Lightning Absorb, but Way of the Spider and Phoenix don't give poison or fire absorb?

Couple really odd disconnects in these two examples.

edit:
Beacon also lists "180% damage increase when standing near Catalyst Trap during explosion" but then the listed synergy says "200% efficiency"
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Malleus Maleficarum
Malleus Maleficarum
Hand of God (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (260 - 312) to (577 - 740)
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 832
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Amazing Grace
6% Chance to cast level 20 Widowmaker on Melee Attack
20% Chance to cast level 10 Thunder Hammer Nova on Melee Attack
+(315 to 425) to Maximum Damage
(100 to 200)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+50% Damage to Undead
15% Life stolen per Hit
+(150 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
15% Chance of Crushing Blow
+1000 Defense
+100 Mana on Melee Attack
Fear No Evil
Socketed (6)
Got changed because colosseum is now a curse and old malleus had bane on it, which is another curse so they override each other. This change makes sense. However, the cinadide set full set bonus still gives bane, which doesnt makes sense because its a curse as well, so it would override colosseum.

Maybe change bane with something like lex talionis? Something that isnt powerful enough to make the set broken, but is nice to have. Or maybe + levels to DJ or Retaliate with the new changes? Would be cool to see that, since the build set desynergises with the build.
G_dawg
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
To the admin guys--> Seems like you made the truine quest even harder. I love this game but what the hell is wrong with you guys? This quest was already too hard and boring as all hell. Now it seems impossible as Malic can move while under mind control. Shame on you guys.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
G_dawg wrote:To the admin guys--> Seems like you made the truine quest even harder. I love this game but what the hell is wrong with you guys? This quest was already too hard and boring as all hell. Now it seems impossible as Malic can move while under mind control. Shame on you guys.

Huh? I'd love to see Triune restored to it's former glory how it was on release so these posts actually have some merit. Malic has been able to move before so I'm not getting the criticism. As far as hard? No, the fight is easy. Learn the mechanics and you can do it deathless in under 2 minutes every time. Boring? I'd agree with you on that one.
G_dawg
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
CallMeCrazySam wrote:
G_dawg wrote:To the admin guys--> Seems like you made the truine quest even harder. I love this game but what the hell is wrong with you guys? This quest was already too hard and boring as all hell. Now it seems impossible as Malic can move while under mind control. Shame on you guys.

Huh? I'd love to see Triune restored to it's former glory how it was on release so these posts actually have some merit. Malic has been able to move before so I'm not getting the criticism. As far as hard? No, the fight is easy. Learn the mechanics and you can do it deathless in under 2 minutes every time. Boring? I'd agree with you on that one.

NO Not malic,... Lucion. Lucion moves fast even while under mind control. Makes it take FOREVER to kill him. Im not new to video games (25+years) nor I am brand new to this game. I "Get the mechanics" but it still is ridiculous... malic will attack you even when lucion is closer AND under spell. Its dumb, and no amount of patronizing fellow players will change that.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
G_dawg wrote:
CallMeCrazySam wrote:

NO Not malic,... Lucion. Lucion moves fast even while under mind control. Makes it take FOREVER to kill him. Im not new to video games (25+years) nor I am brand new to this game. I "Get the mechanics" but it still is ridiculous... malic will attack you even when lucion is closer AND under spell. Its dumb, and no amount of patronizing fellow players will change that.

Lucion has always moved quickly once he hits 50% and gets the buff and always been able to move when mind controlled. The only thing that was changed was his HP was halved, Malics degen was halved, so that Lucions regeneration was actually noticeable. Not sure if that was the intent, but that happened. You must be playing the fight differently.
supersage10
Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I dunno if anyone else has had the problem but I was trying to shrine craft some boots yesterday and I couldn't hover over the item after I transmuted it it acted as if median wasnt toggled keep giving me the cursor I have when not in game and this only happens when I hovered over said item couldnt see stats of said item after I transmuted the first shrine and only said item tried about 10 times before saying fuck it