hipopotamo1
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
[Image

This is my cold/light sorc. Stats are for fully buffed incl. Bloodlust. I'm using Curandera RW for phys ress and to top ele resses, Indigo, Dementia, Celestial Barrier to get more pierce. Ghostmoon, witchcraft, Black Swarf and crafted boots+gloves. It's the highest stats I can achieve on paper without buying expensive jewels/UMOs I can't afford now. My problem is it's still VERY squishy even with half a million defense. Only 10k hp and no clue how to boost it. Dmg is average too. Anything I'm missing guys?

Btw I would love to go full cold and learn how to use Abyss but there is like none pure cold gear for sorc outside Atanna (I'm looking for) and Icetomb (which sucks).
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
what content are you trying to do that makes you feel squishy? I have a little less than 200k def, 10% phys res and almost 12k hp and don't feel squishy at all in places like fauzt or dunc, killed thran athulua without a single death... also keep in mind defense is worthless in places like teganze, and to a lesser extent on triune

also consider switching celestial barrier for
Vaetia's Wall
Vaetia's Wall
Tower Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (4603 - 5157) to (5543 - 6210)
Chance to Block: -1% + Class%
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Required Dexterity: 471
Item Level: 105
-1% Base Block Chance
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(4 to 8) to Vengeful Power (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Warp Armor (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Snow Queen (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Living Flame (Sorceress Only)
+(141 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Mana +(11 to 25)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 1)%
Requirements -20%
Socketed (4)
for the passives
Edited by Diaco 4 years.
hipopotamo1
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yeah Fautz and Craig are a breeze. I'm progressing in Labirynth (around 7-8 now), and would like to kill ubers (I killed some around 125 - xazax, Astrogha). I still feel squishy in Teganze (although farming is pretty quick because of tanking elementals). Generally I would like to try endgame content and don't know if it's possible. And if it is, what to focus on to reach it :).
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
hipopotamo1 wrote:Yeah Fautz and Craig are a breeze. I'm progressing in Labirynth (around 7-8 now), and would like to kill ubers (I killed some around 125 - xazax, Astrogha). I still feel squishy in Teganze (although farming is pretty quick because of tanking elementals). Generally I would like to try endgame content and don't know if it's possible. And if it is, what to focus on to reach it :).

never tried upper labs but from what I understand you need around 90 all res to not get wrecked. Xazax is a damage check mostly, and I'd suggest getting 170 pierce for it
hipopotamo1
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Diaco wrote:never tried upper labs but from what I understand you need around 90 all res to not get wrecked. Xazax is a damage check mostly, and I'd suggest getting 170 pierce for it

Yeah I mean I killed those 2 - xazax and Astrogha. Also a Dragonand MCS. Xazax is ok, just a bit slow. Astrogha is painful since it's easy to kill her obelisks ith spells. I killed her once and said "never again". I'm working now on Belial, Attana Khan and Giyua. This last one is pissing me off mostly. Even though I'm still working on my defences, he can oneshot me with either teleport or tornadoes. Never managed to even drop him to half health. I guess I need to GiT Gud or I'm missing something with this fight. My stats didn't matter. He is just jumping on me and nuke me down in one second. Tried Lazarus once or twice, but have no idea what to do there. Rest is out of my reach.