Discuss Median XL!
Woahmango
Fallen
1 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Opinions? I'm using crafted crystal sword with kraken stance. Just switched over to Dex (completely for fun, kinda like it more) and still need some items but I wonder if a very good craft is a better investment than SSU crystal sword. Thanks for any input.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ideally you want a life spark proc, another good proc, and -enemy cold res. IAS, UA and +skills are also good. I just rolled a decent one last night I'll post a photo when I'm home later.
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
The thing is Cold blood is pretty decent if you havent a gg craft one it has - res good procs there which also seems nice,

But the downside is Shatter the flesh

For e.g. im Melting through a big pack and sometimes the Druide stays still for a second because he "casts" shatter the flesh which is sometimes anyoing but for me that downside doesnt matter that much

I didnt tested to craft a op one but ill try it too but atm with that Cold blood if you came around one for me its very solid,

are you guys going to craft sacred + bless it sacred or bless abandoned or otherwise?
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Upon looking at this sword further, it's really not that great of a roll (abandon craft). However, I do want to mention that the Life Spark proc is so incredibly strong for Single Target Bossing when you have 4 or 5 frame Twisted Claw attacks. Basically if it can't one-shot you, you'll be fine. On Melee Attack doesn't seem to work with Harbinger.

Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Donated 25 times
Semigloss wrote:Upon looking at this sword further, it's really not that great of a roll (abandon craft). However, I do want to mention that the Life Spark proc is so incredibly strong for Single Target Bossing when you have 4 or 5 frame Twisted Claw attacks. Basically if it can't one-shot you, you'll be fine. On Melee Attack doesn't seem to work with Harbinger.

I think the initial harbringer proc counts as a melee attack but if you watch the spell animation, it launches crows+arrows at all enemies which would be considered projectiles/striking.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Arionic wrote:
Semigloss wrote:Upon looking at this sword further, it's really not that great of a roll (abandon craft). However, I do want to mention that the Life Spark proc is so incredibly strong for Single Target Bossing when you have 4 or 5 frame Twisted Claw attacks. Basically if it can't one-shot you, you'll be fine. On Melee Attack doesn't seem to work with Harbinger.

I think the initial harbringer proc counts as a melee attack but if you watch the spell animation, it launches crows+arrows at all enemies which would be considered projectiles/striking.

Harbinger doesn't proc melee attack procs only on striking and on kill.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
For a bossing weapon make sure you get banish proc too.... Lvl 40 banish results in an extra 3600 damage per hit (+30 dmg/lvl x 40, per element). When you have 15 multi-hitting twisters stacked on a boss, its a noticable difference.
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
I've been playing wolf druid since the ladder started and i can say
Cold Blood
Cold Blood
Crystal Sword (Sacred)

Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 120
Innate Cold Damage:
(45.0% of Dexterity)
Regens 15% Life Over 5 Seconds Upon Taking Weapon Damage
100% Chance to cast level 50 Shatter the Flesh on Kill
1% Chance to cast level 50 Blizzard on Striking
25% Attack Speed
Adds (310 to 410)-(500 to 600) Cold Damage
-10% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+20 to Banish
Maximum Mana -50%
Requirements +100%
Socketed (6)
is insane. I have killed every single boss with it, except Sam and lab, it clears super well and the on demand banish is huge for single target. I would say if you can definetly try and get one. If not, i wish you good luck on crafting. You can get a better one but it will take a lot of shrines.