best place to lvl 134+

Discuss Median XL!
Eternaldragon10
Bone Archer
70 | 0
cant make fautz becaus i dont have the 5 gems wahts other good place? for leveling?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Labirinth in higher tiers

Also, why not get the 5 gems ? They are doable with just some Tu s and some crafts regardless what build or character you play
nodoubt0322
Rust Claw
89 | 10
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
5 gems is much easier now. If you can't do that, you probably cannot do fauzt and high tier lab. I am impressed that you can level to lv134 in duncraig but can't do 5 gems.
Eternaldragon10
Bone Archer
70 | 0
iam to lazzzy xd
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Being lazy will stop you from progressing then. I think there are only 3 options: fauzt, toraja and high tier labs
High tier labs - impossible for you
Toraja - only for summoner builds, annoying
Fauzt - your best choice
Gl.
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Eternaldragon10 wrote:cant make fautz becaus i dont have the 5 gems wahts other good place? for leveling?

P3+ dunc
vizjun
Lab tier 6+
supersage10
Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Fauztinvill in group sub 140 after 140 go rift's
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
player 2-5 fauzt/bremm is the easiest.

high yellow / red rifts as well.
hipopotamo1
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm sorry for noob question but what is "5 gems"?
Edit: NVM I didn't read about fautz. Disregard.

Btw: I feel higher labirynth is waaaay harder to progres than Fautz. 6+ mobs have a lot more hp even though area is lower level. Is there any advantage to do it? Was farming level 6 - 8 and drops were non-existant and exp gains were lower than Fautz. Not to mention lockout :).
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
hipopotamo1 wrote:I'm sorry for noob question but what is "5 gems"?
Edit: NVM I didn't read about fautz. Disregard.

Btw: I feel higher labirynth is waaaay harder to progres than Fautz. 6+ mobs have a lot more hp even though area is lower level. Is there any advantage to do it? Was farming level 6 - 8 and drops were non-existant and exp gains were lower than Fautz. Not to mention lockout :).

Labs will not give you a lot of drops. The necromancer can drop henchmen parts or some good su's because of the good bases (I got awakening from him last season). The unstable anomaly that can spawn in the red rifts drops 0-1 unique items and sometimes you'll get something good. Otherwise you can also occasionally stumble upon some good SU from the regular mobs. The only real reward from the labs now are the occult effigies and the UMOs from phoboss, which also only spawns in red rifts.

If you aren't well geared and you don't have a good kill speed, there will be no point in farming the labs. I don't know how the yellow ones fare against fauzt, but I imagine they can be worse. Red ones is where you get the real deal. T11-t12 will bring lots of exp during 140-141. After that the exp you gain in each tier starts dropping and at some point only T15 will give you significant amounts. T11-T12 might not be that hard, T13-T15 are hell though. If you are not prepared, you won't be able to do them.

So just stick with fauzt, though it will only give you exp till 140. After that - red rifts.