Why Players X command is disabled in SP?

Discuss Median XL!
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Can anyone tell me why the command is disabled? Since we're on our own, it would be good to level up faster and keep finding more items. Ofc the difficulty is also higher, so its not only a benefit.
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I would be glad if any dev can reply me and maybe considering enabling it in future updates?
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Drops are improved in sp versus mp do it was disabled.

Next time use the search function so you can see this asked 100 times.
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
It's improved only a little. Not so noticeable. After playing longer time on TSW and SP, its almost the same. I've got Druid 122 lvl in SP with 200% mf and farming K3k gives me around 4-5 set items and 5-6 uniques. On TSW i got Sorc 125 lvl and also around 200% mf and drop is almost the same, maybe 1 or 2 uniqs more in SP, but it depends. Sometimes even TSW drops are better.

Like 5 or 10% increased drop wont do much of difference considering a fact that we're alone and we dont have 500 players to trade with, also nobody will help us with ubers.

Btw yes, i have used search button and i found some posts, but whenever someone speaks anything against MXL Sigma, he's getting rude replies from community.... come on, this mod has flaws too. Nothing is perfect. Being rude to people who dont agree with certain changes and mechanics is quite sad. I saw someone's thread about changes he doesnt like and his topic was closed. Like what?!

I thought it's nice community, but it's full of Sigma fanboys who will mix with mud everyone who has different point of view.

Btw, Median XL 2012 orginally made by Brother Laz was much better and had much better balance than this. Period.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Bestendigo wrote:
Btw, Median XL 2012 orginally made by Brother Laz was much better and had much better balance than this. Period.
give Sigma some more time to evolve . It will eventually be the best mod ever created , just that it needs a lot of work to polish all rough edges and the Dev team is small. They are doing what they can. I believe that your impression will change in about 2-3 years from now.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Pure luck-based battles and 1shot bosses that supposed to be "impossible" in early-mid gear is very balanced, agreed :roll:
Psst. Players command is not really disabled... well, it's disabled but still exist. There is some way to enable it thru editing abit sigma dll... don't ask me, idk how to do it exactly, just know that its possible.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Bestendigo wrote:It's improved only a little. Not so noticeable. After playing longer time on TSW and SP, its almost the same. I've got Druid 122 lvl in SP with 200% mf and farming K3k gives me around 4-5 set items and 5-6 uniques. On TSW i got Sorc 125 lvl and also around 200% mf and drop is almost the same, maybe 1 or 2 uniqs more in SP, but it depends. Sometimes even TSW drops are better.

Like 5 or 10% increased drop wont do much of difference considering a fact that we're alone and we dont have 500 players to trade with, also nobody will help us with ubers.

I have roghly 2-3x as much sigs consumed in sp compared to on tsw by the same lvl. Enough said.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Istaryu wrote:I have roghly 2-3x as much sigs consumed in sp compared to on tsw by the same lvl. Enough said.

Sample of one is insignificant statistically.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Anonymous: wrote:
Istaryu wrote:I have roghly 2-3x as much sigs consumed in sp compared to on tsw by the same lvl. Enough said.

Sample of one is insignificant statistically.

It is not one, i did it in the current, and past 2 season. Leveled to 120, sigged pretty much everything, had roughly the same mf on both sp and tsw. I know a sample size of 3 is still statistically insignificant, but hey, its something.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I was sigd at 400 in sp by 128