Necro breakpoints?

Discuss Median XL!
utown
Gravedigger
183 | 0
some1 wanna help me get the necromancer breakpoints? need fhr and ias with dagger, cant get the speed calculator work
User avatar
Chris_Kush
Djinn
500 | 16
utown wrote:some1 wanna help me get the necromancer breakpoints? need fhr and ias with dagger, cant get the speed calculator work


Image

This is what I'm working from for my dagger / shield necro.
utown
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Chris_Kush wrote:
utown wrote:some1 wanna help me get the necromancer breakpoints? need fhr and ias with dagger, cant get the speed calculator work


Image

This is what I'm working from for my dagger / shield necro.



thanks alot mate
User avatar
Giu
Core Lord
384 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
utown wrote:
Chris_Kush wrote:
utown wrote:some1 wanna help me get the necromancer breakpoints? need fhr and ias with dagger, cant get the speed calculator work


Image

This is what I'm working from for my dagger / shield necro.



thanks alot mate

try this one https://dev.median-xl.com/?script=speedcalc if it doesnt work try a different browser