Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I don't know if the designer has this idea: "leech magic"?
I wish there were "leech magic"?

Fire Bear Druid has no magic leech, it's hard to fight in close combat
Amantalado
Vampiress
39 | 1
As far as I'm aware, magic leech is very specific to only a few spells with some of them being conditional to activate the leech aspect. For example, the Vizjeri Dominion set for Arcane Sorc can grant her Immersion spell leech in exchange for locking down her ring and amulet slots for the set pieces.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
huangyunshy wrote:Fire Bear Druid has no magic leech, it's hard to fight in close combat
you got a shitload of life after kill via circle of life passive , which allows you to farm very easy in any farming spot , you can also Mo your weapon with life on attack. The bear has fast attacks, and by that it will gain life on atack well enough when you are fighting strong single targets , such as act bosses or Uber bosses .

Even if you can cast wildfire without needing the attack rating check, you will need some decent attack rating for the life on attack to be efficient, or to proc , as those need your attacks to be succesfull. If your attacks are missing the target , you won't proc and you won't gain life on attack
Hrishi
Bone Archer
77 | 21
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
IMO it's a good thing that magic leech isn't widespread. It makes spells and attacks feel very distinct.

Attacks need attack rating, need a good weapon and can leech.
Spells need skill levels, need not care about accuracy but cannot leech.

There are plenty of other differences, but I just wanted to point out that I like this distinction existing.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
You cant really leech on bosses anyways, because they have leech resist, and the higher the lvl of the boss is, the higher damage divisor it has.