Why i have FPS drops when game sound is ON?

Need help installing the mod?
sixens
Imp
5 | 0
Sry for bad english.
Can somebody tell me is it something wrong with my drivers, or my system is just weak for median xl (gtx1060, core i7)? Win 10
Is anyony have idea why i have no lags when sound is OFF, but when its on i have massive fps drops?I also tryied playing on different PC (gtx 780, core i3, win 10) and have the same issue. I watch couple of streamers that playing median with sound and i didnt notice any lags.
I can't enjoy game without sound :(
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
In the game startup icon (note that this is not a desktop shortcut, but a startup item in the hard disk), right-click the property and select the compatibility row in the upper row. At the bottom, the full screen game optimization is disabled.
See if the frame fluency has improved?
sixens
Imp
5 | 0
huangyunshy wrote:In the game startup icon (note that this is not a desktop shortcut, but a startup item in the hard disk), right-click the property and select the compatibility row in the upper row. At the bottom, the full screen game optimization is disabled.
See if the frame fluency has improved?

It does nothing for me, unfortunelly. Someone in median discord says that its nothing wrong with my system. So i suppose all median players playing without sound?
Wasp
Balrog
130 | 43
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I think most do play without. IIRC sound make the game loose frames because its badly optimized.
Just launch the D2 OST when you play to put yourself into the mood