Discuss Median XL!
Meekerton
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
i was wondering if a build using Riot claws and Battle Devices set with some proc effects could work? i know SMG just got buffed and i think it would be a really cool theme for a character. anyone with any advice on what that would look like at endgame please let me know. Thanks
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ATMG is now almost useless as a proc skill. They halved the hit rate.
Meekerton
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Are there any good fast attacking proc builds? preferably ranged?
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Meekerton wrote:Are there any good fast attacking proc builds? preferably ranged?

Broadside + Storm Crow Sin or Valkyrie's Prime + Bag of Tricks Bowazon are my personal favourites
Meekerton
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
AzureGladiator wrote:
Meekerton wrote:Are there any good fast attacking proc builds? preferably ranged?

Broadside + Storm Crow Sin or Valkyrie's Prime + Bag of Tricks Bowazon are my personal favourites

Can you explain a bit about broadside assassin? and what proc effects it would use/core pieces of gear?
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Meekerton wrote:
AzureGladiator wrote:

Can you explain a bit about broadside assassin? and what proc effects it would use/core pieces of gear?

Off the top of my head:
Piranha Swarm < Penumbra (both have good on striking procs, but the latter is best with good rolls. preferably ethereal)
Hexward (more on striking procs and damage)
Giant's Knuckle or Signet of the Gladiator (both are amazing, but the latter gives an powerful proc along with block chance)
Dyers Eve or Beads of the Snake Queen (more procs, more damage, better survivability from both)

For armor there are more options, but hopefully this can get you started with theorycrafting. Just aim for flat damage, dex, leech, on striking procs, and key defensive stats.
Darkstorn
Rust Claw
87 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Once I've commited one build providing ATMG Sentry quite well effectiveness
https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?t=22496
, though it was in times before sigma.

From that times you may notice little 'egg in current game:

Mayhaps it's time to start with this?...
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
The problem of atmg is its single target damage and the fact that you need stack the it to have high damage. I can't see this build farming efficiently because of that. SMG is channelled so would probably reduce peak dmg when used alongside ATMG.
I would recommend finding sth with AoE as secondary skill, not SMG.(Queen of blades maybe?)
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Do not build around ATMG, it was only good for proc rate and now it's down to 1/4th of what it used to be pre-sigma
nick1358
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Semigloss wrote:Do not build around ATMG, it was only good for proc rate and now it's down to 1/4th of what it used to be pre-sigma

Yes, it WAS good for proc rate. But the damage has been buffed so much last few patches, perhaps the skill isn't actually shit anymore and can hold it's own.
Not sure at all, but i think it's possible