Σ 1.5 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
CkCheong118
Imp
4 | 0
I can't go back to void arena via portal to finish the uber after went back to base for life portion before lockedown, don't know why the portal is blocked. It happend TWO times. Plz help fix it.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wotan wrote:Does the 5 sec respawn serve any purpose? I know it used to be a cheese prevention or something like that, but if it served its purpose- can you remove it?
Its really annoying and pretty much everyone can agree on that.

Well it clearly still serves a purpose, especially with quest lockdowns being a thing. Back in d2 you would lose exp, gold and a corpse you need to recover (easily over 5s or more, with bonus chance to lose all gear) - sigma penalty is a joke in comparision. A rather essential mechanic which can easily be circumvented by: not dying.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
You can't hit the big maggot in the maggot lair with Rotting Flesh. I tried from all angles but it simply doesn't work. Not a huge problem since you still have Dream eater but it's still a bug.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
CkCheong118 wrote:I can't go back to void arena via portal to finish the uber after went back to base for life portion before lockedown, don't know why the portal is blocked. It happend TWO times. Plz help fix it.

It has a lockout timer on a giant banner as you enter the arena, it's really hard to miss. You probably just didn't see the notification that you can't re-enter or you placed a TP poorly off the map so you have no walkable space to return to.
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hi I cannot cube the trophy of bremmtown even if I kill the dragon within 30 seconds, is it a bug?
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Inno86 wrote:Hi I cannot cube the trophy of bremmtown even if I kill the dragon within 30 seconds, is it a bug?

Happened for me so many times from last ladder, And I'm sure many ppl got this too.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
a2 merc using SSU Plated Belt
Champion of the Triune
Champion of the Triune
Plated Belt (Sacred)

Defense: 5209 to 6598
Required Level: 115
Required Strength: 665
Item Level: 120
Ethereal
6% Chance to cast level 1 Force Blast on Melee Attack
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
5% Deadly Strike
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(100 to 1000) Defense
Elemental Resists -15%
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (2)

causing his max poison resist to cap at 77 for whatever unknown reason.

aguni
Rust Claw
80 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is it possible to make all the pillars in Fauzt non-targetable by homing skills? It's frustrating having Banshees haul off to attack nothing, and these things are all over the level. This happens in TA (despite no snakes present) and other places as well, I'm sure.

Fauzt

Tran Athulua

Screenshots taken using my nose.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Necromancer Jinns give 2% -enemy resist less than is displayed on the skill. Skill level 4 (granting -13%) my -enemy fire resist jumps from 22 to 33. Same for all the other enemy resist. Tested with D2stats only.

Some thoughts on poison necromancer:

Rotting Flesh seems to be okay. But it's awful that there is no poison skill that can help you against bosses. Even using Dream eater doesn't help much if you don't also focus on magic spell damage. I'm currently stuck at duriel in nightmare. Not really stuck, but I just didn't want to continue after 7 deaths against him with his life still being at half. I have around 47 k damage if my memory serves me right. So for farming it looks pretty good. but the lack of boss killing ability is pretty severe.

I'd suggest the follwing: add a poison component to dream eater. Make that poison component scale with base points into Rotting Flesh. Do the same for the magic/physical part of Dream eater with a synergy to Boneyard. Make it so you can't put multiple points into either Rotting Flesh or Boneyard if you already have 2 points in the other, and scale the damage of Dream eater down so it is the same with the full Boneyard synergy as it is now on every level.
Ideally you'd have like 3 poison damage on Dream Eater if you're skilling Boneyard and like 3 magic damage if you skill Roting Flesh. That way Dream eater would be the way-to-go boss killer ability no matter the skills you use. As for Pestilence - you can still go the physical router with Carnage doing insane single target damage, so no synergy needed there.
Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
StF skill appears in zon right click menu (when you hover over rmb skill) while having Icepick equipped enven tho StF is a proc. just a display issue as you cannot select it.