Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
[NEW] For bugs, you can now use our Github Issue Tracker:
https://github.com/Median-XL/Issue-Tracker/issues

Please post your bug reports and feedback for the current version in this topic.

Note that this topic is moderated. If your post is deleted then it is most likely a known issue.

No tech support related discussion

Instead, please use:
  • The tech support channel in our discord
  • The tech support sub-forum
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
"Esc opening S&E from...." bug still exist, but now happening with merc screen.
Edited by Scalewinged 3 years.
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
I have pointed out in previous seasons that leah's vision is NOT halving havock cooldown. Could you please fix it, im dying to make a build around it, but havent been able to for the last seasons cus the bug is never fixed.
Puden
Core Lord
370 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Died in act 1 hell, wanted to revive my merc at kashya. Talked to her, saw the option, missclicked, talked to her again, now option is gone and so is merc. Fixed itself when i got to act 2.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Puden wrote:Died in act 1 hell, wanted to revive my merc at kashya. Talked to her, saw the option, missclicked, talked to her again, now option is gone and so is merc. Fixed itself when i got to act 2.

It's minor bug due to quest reward rework. Completing quest 2 fixing it.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hey.. when i die hardcore i cant use second hand ?? Also when i talk to akara after dying the game turns of with an error message. Please fix..
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Seriously.. i cant even join a game to mule items from my dead hc?? Hes not even a diablo 2 expansion character anymore ? What the f have you guys done ?
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The Asterism overlay is misplaced. It hovers above the ankles awkwardly instead of underneath the feet like the normal holy shock sprite.
AserJes
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi guys.
The keys from the inventory began to disappear. Even if I don’t open any chests at all.
I buy keys in the city - I see a chest - I'm going to open it - there are no keys!
Has anyone had the same problem?
It is not so critical, but still strange.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Some feedback:

Titan's Fortitude

This skill has just under 30 seconds duration at lvl 120 and isn't increased with buff duration. The defense and life are definitely useful but it starts at around 20 seconds at clvl 1 so the frequency of recasting, especially while leveling, is more of a nuisance. Would be better if it had flat duration that didn't scale with clvl and benefited from buff duration.

Gorefest

I ran a barb from lvl 23-90 last ladder using this skill. I quit after finding out that 1pt Iron Spiral (with cooldown) had better clear speed. It wasn't a bad experience while leveling but too slow to be used as a main skill for for farming anything relevant. Now with the "buff" its much worse for leveling. Not a big deal, assuming that later on it would be good but its unfortunately not. With a low slvl (Thul body armor) the skill has just over 1 second of duration. So for most classes the most overlapping will be around 3 attacks per second. With the reduced overall hits of the skill it can't "charge" up enough damage in the area to deal with packs efficiently. Later on with around a 3 second duration the skill hasn't improved. Yes it lasts longer so a player can stack more aoe damage but having to hit the same enemy repeatedly to do so lowers kill speed too much and the splatter damage feels underwhelming. Another thing I've noticed is that there is a brief delay between using gorefest and the guts appearing on the ground. I'm guessing this has to do with the reduction of projectiles of the skill itself. It reminds me of the delay shower of rocks has, but shorter. Most melee skills don't have a delay and the damage is at least immediate.

Regarding the math of the buff itself, Hits were reduced by 1/2 so the first 100% of increased damage makes up for that. The additional 80% is really only 40% because, again,it hits half as much. A 40% increase to gorefest that was dealing 25% wdm before is an additional 10% wdm, or 35% total. For comparison, whirlpool had its cooldown reduced by half and its wdm% was doubled. Thats effectively a 300% damage increase for Whirlpool where Gorefest received 40%.

I'm not sure what the solution would be. The recent trend has been to reduce procs in the name of "performance". Its possible that its viable in late game with the right gear and maybe the intention was specifically that. Idk. It felt more useful prior to this patch.