Discuss Median XL!
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I bought a cotw for lightning fury earlier, not realising its completely garbage without the 2 set, can you make it so lightning fury scales with spell damage straight up instead of relying on the 2piece set for it. Refund my tg, ty and remove shit cotws.
book2266
Destroyer
7 | 0
1. Lucion is not losing hp. Sometimes his hp would be locked and Malic doesn't damage him and couldn't teleport him. Pretty annoying. Also, I sometimes will be hit by Malic even though I dodge the arrows.
2. Lilith will escape if she is low health (behaving like Andariel) and then walk through the walls.
And these 2 maps are exactly the most irritating maps in the game.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
momope wrote:Necro summon Hawks are hard to see during battle. When you cast them, they just stand idle for ~1 second before attacking their target. If you can't see them then it's easy to re-cast and de-spawn them before they had a chance to do anything.

Slower cast rate is your best friend
ajulasilotr
Acid Prince
49 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Edit: Im just stupid
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I think the Affix pool on Assassin claws is way too big. That makes it nearly impossible to roll a good crafted assassin claw.

Hence my suggestion to split claws up in "Caster claws" and "Melee claws" (not necessary for TU's and SU's, but it'd be great for shrine crafting) which only affects the affix pools of rare/magic/crafted claws.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ParticuLarry wrote:I think the Affix pool on Assassin claws is way too big. That makes it nearly impossible to roll a good crafted assassin claw.

Hence my suggestion to split claws up in "Caster claws" and "Melee claws" (not necessary for TU's and SU's, but it'd be great for shrine crafting) which only affects the affix pools of rare/magic/crafted claws.

I couldn't agree more with this. I havent tried crafting a claw so far, but scepters suffer from the same problem, but its even worse, because scepters are used by both paladins and amazons.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Spoke to both our resident wolf expert, RumbleAlex, and asked Marco about this already, but just reporting here for record:

Werewolf Twisted Claw skill seems extremely awkward. As I'm told, it might be the same issue as wychwind where anything directly on the target takes extremely small damage, but I can also clearly see that the tornado only hits the direct target and maybe one target extremely close to it. The hitbox of this needs to be much larger, at leat to the current tornado width or make it a bit wider along with the tornado. Any moving targets will hardly take damage because they walk out of the hitbox immediately. Even big bosses like Azmodan wander out pretty easily.
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
Thundergod seems to make enemies in Toraja vulnerable to damage other than edyrems for short period of time, including Lilith. Worked with poison at least, did not try anything else.

e: after some testing I'm not sure anymore, but sometimes they definitely take poison damage. Now it looks more like they would become vulnerable after edyrems hit them.

Might be edyrem hit + stun which causes it.
budda
Rust Claw
84 | 2
Yldy last edyrem stage. Each time got error and game stuck need rejoin in game. Seems when 'Dialon" dies or try summons something, also this monster sometimes stuck in one position.
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Raptor

Raptor
Throwing Axes

'ZodSurLemEl'
Runeword Level: 85
(Barbarian Only)
3% Chance to cast level 60 Thunder Slam on Kill
-19% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(6 to 11) to Snake Stance (Barbarian Only)
+3 to all Attributes
5% to Vitality
Maximum Life +3%
Regenerate Mana +15%
+115 Life after each Kill
Doesnt give Miasina on striking. Instead it gives 3% lvl 60 Thunder Slam on kill