Lets talk about Bloodstorm

Discuss Median XL!
Gorakil
Sasquatch
61 | 0
So can any1 explain me why its QOL hidden behind unreliable buff? Everything okay and suddenly im not a character for next 10 sec. Is any particular reason of bacchanalia having cd more than buff lasts?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Gorakil wrote:So can any1 explain me why its QOL hidden behind unreliable buff? Everything okay and suddenly im not a character for next 10 sec. Is any particular reason of bacchanalia having cd more than buff lasts?

Just look at what bacchanalia giving and how it feels to play with or without it. Question sounds same as "hey, lets remove bacchanalia at all and make blood ama skills op af". Still if you want permanent bacchanalia buffs - just balance on 2/3 of max life (activating it with bloodlust wasn't even thing in pre-sigma so blood zon ALREADY got serious buff)
Gorakil
Sasquatch
61 | 0
Scalewinged wrote:Just look at what bacchanalia giving and how it feels to play with or without it.

Thats the poin? its bad.
Scalewinged wrote:Question sounds same as "hey, lets remove bacchanalia at all and make blood ama skills op af".

Open your eyes and look at question again. Main concern was about bacchanalia having cd more than buff lasts.
Scalewinged wrote:just balance on 2/3 of max life

are u fckn serious about this?
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Gorakil wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:Just look at what bacchanalia giving and how it feels to play with or without it.

Thats the poin? its bad.
Scalewinged wrote:Question sounds same as "hey, lets remove bacchanalia at all and make blood ama skills op af".

Open your eyes and look at question again. Main concern was about bacchanalia having cd more than buff lasts.

Basicly what hes saying - if you dont want to play bloodzon with these mechanics, play a different char. And hes right.
Gorakil
Sasquatch
61 | 0
Manu300000 wrote:
Gorakil wrote:

Thats the poin? its bad.

Basicly what hes saying - if you dont want to play bloodzon with these mechanics, play a different char. And hes right.

Fair enough ,but can i at least get answer why is it this way. Rn its feeling like worse version of bow ama.
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Gorakil wrote:Fair enough ,but can i at least get answer why is it this way. Rn its feeling like worse version of bow ama.

Cause its the idea behind the build - blood magic - hurt yourself to get more power :D
If you dont like the concept, flamefront sorc / slayer paladin - same playstyle without bacchanalia.

Or you try out the ssu Crimson Dream shield. Spells cost life instead of mana. So you should be at low life all the time.
I played a bloodzon myself and i enjoyed it. Max synergie to fire elementals and they are pretty good tanks with points into dev. harmony.
So playing with low life isnt rly a problem.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Gorakil wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:
just balance on 2/3 of max life

Of course i am. As i told - before Sigma it was ONLY way to enable Bacchanalia spell damage and skill improvements. And even then it was pretty ok.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
its just a specific playstyle. bloodzon at 2/3 hp has more life than a majority of builds at full hp. that's the purpose of the blood spec. high hp and "blood magic" as was already explained. you just get used to balancing lower hp. Balefire drains hp for a reason, just work that into your casts (plus it does quite good damage)

other items like
The Seal of Kharos
The Seal of Kharos
Ring

Required Level: 60
Item Level: 80
+(1 to 2) to Amazon Skill Levels
25% Cast Speed
+(16 to 25)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(11 to 15)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(11 to 15)% to Summoned Minion Life
-50 Life Regenerated per Second
have hp drain as well.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
No amount of uptime of bacchanalia will save the shit skill that is bloodstorm.
Gorakil
Sasquatch
61 | 0
That quite a few people with strong Stockholm syndrome...