Throw Barb 2017?

Discuss Median XL!
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
You can look for a Burning Veil proc on GLoves and use Shamanka on Switch for Bloodlust
seelenstein
Stone Warrior
31 | 1
► Show Spoiler

which one should I take?
sweetzor
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can someone please make a summary of what items to aim for mid & late game? necessary stats etc to get the most of effiency for this build?
jisoo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Sorry all, ípeak english so bad.
for all can help me build bar throw : star point... Skill...Item...
Thanks for all
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
jisoo wrote:Sorry all, ípeak english so bad.
for all can help me build bar throw : star point... Skill...Item...
Thanks for all

Check out the first page, aerial made a nice summary on what to aim for. Also read the whole thread, it's not that large and there are tons of good advice.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
"Final form" of "best" thrower spec I came up with, I think it is snake version.

Build: max snake + synergy, shamanic trance, block passive, 1pt: MK, immortal, thundergod, spirit walk. Rest of points into other summon tree skill, we don't have points to hit the cap of shamanic trance damage bonus, but we want as much as we can.
Use spirit walk for movement (duncraig), so there is no issue with sword requirements of WW.

Gear:
weapon: crafted axe with max damage, spikenova proc, other rolls that are good: +barb skills, poison pierce, you also want it to fit 30 level req worth of MO after reaching 200% ED. So you 20% DS from MO, and extra 10% DS from vizjun umo, for total 30%.
chest: sots or khazra (i prefere 2nd)
shield: shimmering craft (-10 base roll +16 from shrine+bless), or invictus
helm: fal xis for maxblock with 0 base dex, great speeds, or craft with -15 base res + craft mods, 3rd option auhe helm
gloves/belt/boots: poison pierce crafts, -31 max for gloves, 26 for belt, 16 for boots

you want -120 enemy poison resist
don't look at amatoxin oskill from auhe helm, it adds very little damage
Personally I prefere to lose -res from helm and chest (use khazra and xisfal there), and get the -res from crafted slots, since there is no really great uniques that we can put there, we would end up using just str/dex crafts in those slots, if we went for pierce helm and sots, which imo are just worse than khazra+fal.

Barb like this is tanky enough to farm all the hardest zones (don't need 50% DR), and you 1 shot all non poison immunes with stampede, while still rocking very solid phys damage, having crapload of ED from shamanic trance and those ~4-5k str. This is why there is no real problem of not using STR crafts in every crafted slot, it doesn't cost us much damage, relative to our total EWD.
+skills help a lot with snake damage, so it scales well with all charms and upgrades
jisoo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
aerial wrote:"Final form" of "best" thrower spec I came up with, I think it is snake version.

Build: max snake + synergy, shamanic trance, block passive, 1pt: MK, immortal, thundergod, spirit walk. Rest of points into other summon tree skill, we don't have points to hit the cap of shamanic trance damage bonus, but we want as much as we can.
Use spirit walk for movement (duncraig), so there is no issue with sword requirements of WW.

Gear:
weapon: crafted axe with max damage, spikenova proc, other rolls that are good: +barb skills, poison pierce, you also want it to fit 30 level req worth of MO after reaching 200% ED. So you 20% DS from MO, and extra 10% DS from vizjun umo, for total 30%.
chest: sots or khazra (i prefere 2nd)
shield: shimmering craft (-10 base roll +16 from shrine+bless), or invictus
helm: fal xis for maxblock with 0 base dex, great speeds, or craft with -15 base res + craft mods, 3rd option auhe helm
gloves/belt/boots: poison pierce crafts, -31 max for gloves, 26 for belt, 16 for boots

you want -120 enemy poison resist
don't look at amatoxin oskill from auhe helm, it adds very little damage
Personally I prefere to lose -res from helm and chest (use khazra and xisfal there), and get the -res from crafted slots, since there is no really great uniques that we can put there, we would end up using just str/dex crafts in those slots, if we went for pierce helm and sots, which imo are just worse than khazra+fal.

Barb like this is tanky enough to farm all the hardest zones (don't need 50% DR), and you 1 shot all non poison immunes with stampede, while still rocking very solid phys damage, having crapload of ED from shamanic trance and those ~4-5k str. This is why there is no real problem of not using STR crafts in every crafted slot, it doesn't cost us much damage, relative to our total EWD.
+skills help a lot with snake damage, so it scales well with all charms and upgrades

you can up video barbarain of you?
tkank you very much
ps: sorry Im speak english so bad
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Which shrine are you using to craft? Weird?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
For weapon shimmering for poison pierce, creepy for % str, weird isn't worth it.
For armors if you want poison pierce then shimmering.

jisoo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
aerial wrote:For weapon shimmering for poison pierce, creepy for % str, weird isn't worth it.
For armors if you want poison pierce then shimmering.

tks you
you can show video item and skill