Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jampula wrote:
gkgktmd wrote:
Jampula wrote:Oskill: Whirlpool
Stupidly strong with barb using Screaming Eagle, destroys everything with T3 gear up to 125+
Easily attained through TU and later craft boots, downside is the static 300 mana cost so you would need some Sapphires, TU bone helm or MO's in the beginning.

sharing ur gear or skill?

Just get as much +skills and -enemy res (more than triples you dmg) as you can. Skills all the way Ancient's Blood and Screaming Eagle, otherwise for survival as your susinance isn's the greatest.

If you aren't going dex/block and needing a shield, then something you can try is dual wield throwing axe/crystal sword. Throwing axe in offhand still lets you use screaming eagle (tested and verified), and crystal sword in main-hand can give you lvl 40 banish proc on attack. This is equivalent to level 40 screaming eagle, and stacks with screaming eagle. It's way more damage but comes at the cost of less defense (no shield). Just "throwing" this out there.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Oskill: SMG
Review: The damage is great. However it has several issues I talked about earlier already. 1) It takes a lot of time to start the attack. It seems it is affected by faster cast rate, but to me it seems it doesn't make a noticable difference. I haven't experimented with it much though, so I might as well be wrong about this. So take this with a grain of salt. 2) There seems to be a delay of somewhere around 1 second after you stop casting SMG. You can move in that time, but you can't use any skills. If you still do, the casting animation will be played and if it's a cooldown ability like Blink, it will shortly go on cooldown, but you won't get any affect from that skill at all. That makes reacting to enemies attacks a lot harder. Those 2 issues seem to be normal for channeling abilities, so it's not a bug of SMG per se. It's rather a mechanical issue and I don't know if it's even possible to change that in upcoming patches. 3) The projectile is a little bit too big. That causes issues on corners, where projectiles of the usual size can hit the enemy, but you can't hit them. These things are especially noticable when there are enemies that attack you from a certain distance. Tran Athulua for example. There are cases when amazons can hit you, but you can't hit them back, even if you aim slightly around the corner.
Mana cost is no issue, even with a skill level 30 SMG from
Riot (Xis)
. Not even once did I have any issues with his skill regarding mana cost.
Leech is also okay, even with values as little as 30-35%. Using it back and forth will also increase your killspeed against crowds instead of aiming at 1 point only.
This skill is very good against enemies that charge at you, since the packs usually line up behind each other, allowing you to attack them all at once. However, due to the nature of a narrow attack line, its killing speed is still worse than other AoE abilities. Against bosses it's okay, but there are better skills against them.
It has its uses, but there are better skills out there.
Rating: 6/10
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Semigloss wrote:[
If you aren't going dex/block and needing a shield, then something you can try is dual wield throwing axe/crystal sword. Throwing axe in offhand still lets you use screaming eagle (tested and verified), and crystal sword in main-hand can give you lvl 40 banish proc on attack. This is equivalent to level 40 screaming eagle, and stacks with screaming eagle. It's way more damage but comes at the cost of less defense (no shield). Just "throwing" this out there.

That's a nice idea. Dmg have been enough so far I have needed my shield for surviving, but I can see many situations where that Banish would be useful.
Jovoman
Cog
234 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
where can i find warcry oskill? i mean on what pieces it can roll?
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jovoman wrote:where can i find warcry oskill? i mean on what pieces it can roll?

barbarian swords and shields.

a few tips if you are aimibg to build a warcry barb:
- biggest dmg boost comes from +skills and the skills that synergize with warcry (mountain king, blood hatred and wolf companion)
- energy is the least important dmg boost, so I recommend going almost full vit. maybe 200~ points in energy to avoid mana problems, anything beyond that has heavy diminishing returns dmg wise.
- even though phys/mag spell dmg does boost dmg, it doesn't really roll on high enough numbers in barb swords, so consider quiet or hidden crafts for them.
- dual swords > shield, because you get much better cast frames
- life leech has been removed from warcry, so you'll need to stack some LaEK for sustain
- bear stance > eagle stance. mana regen is not that vital, and the hp regen won't help as much with survivability as the extra def and phys resist from bear stance. only exception is if you have
Spirit Walker
Spirit Walker
Heavy Boots (Sacred)

Defense: 696 to 737
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 550
Item Level: 120
+1% Physical Resist per 18% Mana Regeneration
+2 to All Skills
+(50 to 100) Spell Focus
(10 to 40)% Movement Speed
Jitan's Gate Cooldown Reduced by 1 seconds
+35% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
-15% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Socketed (4)
woop
Cultist
21 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Jampula wrote:Oskill: Whirlpool
Stupidly strong with barb using Screaming Eagle, destroys everything with T3 gear up to 125+
Easily attained through TU and later craft boots, downside is the static 300 mana cost so you would need some Sapphires, TU bone helm or MO's in the beginning.

Can you link your armory please?
Jovoman
Cog
234 | 3
Donated 25 times
i tried a warcry it seems funny y, will try this points anyway again
Jovoman
Cog
234 | 3
Donated 25 times
also you guys found some other useful oskills? atm in trying to find a nice oskill build with my barb beside form warcry