Anyone found a new 1.5 build they actually enjoy playing?

Discuss Median XL!
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
i've seen a palazon those days.. seems funny... take a look at streams
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
nemmate wrote:I would like to play wirh buckshot druid. But I don't know if we can have this oskill with any crossbow or just necro crossbow (any crossbow in the patch notes, but only necro crossbow in the affix list). Can somebody give me the answer, please?

it does spawn on normal crossbows, but arm yourself with patience. the chances of getting buckshot AND good dmg stats on a crossbow are astronomically low. On this particular matter I'd agree that crafting-locked oskills need some kind of solution, since they are currently so rare on the affix pool that it's VERY hard to get them accompanied by decent stats
physics
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Diaco wrote:
nemmate wrote:I would like to play wirh buckshot druid. But I don't know if we can have this oskill with any crossbow or just necro crossbow (any crossbow in the patch notes, but only necro crossbow in the affix list). Can somebody give me the answer, please?

it does spawn on normal crossbows, but arm yourself with patience. the chances of getting buckshot AND good dmg stats on a crossbow are astronomically low. On this particular matter I'd agree that crafting-locked oskills need some kind of solution, since they are currently so rare on the affix pool that it's VERY hard to get them accompanied by decent stats

yeah that's more of a wdm oskill problem. orb of annihilation is more or less useable with just the oskill roll on the weapon. maybe "hybrid" rolls like path of exile? ie: buckshot roll comes with %ed or something (not sure if its a prefix/suffix but you get the idea)
revolut1oN
Lava Lord
94 | 2
Try screaming eagle barb. I've destroyed all the content up to 130 with it now with only TU's.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
revolut1oN wrote:Try screaming eagle barb. I've destroyed all the content up to 130 with it now with only TU's.

Can confirm that, biggest dmg I've got, sturdy too as you can use Bear stance and go full on vita. Only issue is sustaining against mobs as you can't leech, I use priestess and her Vindicate helps a bit. She actually can kill even some bosses with Deathstrike and Homing Nova.

But op doesn't like barbs so thats off the table. Maybe Caster Druid? He is strong af, and if you get bored he has acces to every element, and once you have the equip could even tranfer to wolf for faster farming
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Just attempted fire barb with Lvl20 Apocalypse on Boots/Gloves/2x Scepters. Flat out sucks. Even with base level 80 (which is ridiculous), it's damage is paltry. Like 6k. Would say don't waste the time.
Tokkie
Acid Prince
46 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Can someone explain to me what, TL;DR means.
Can’t really find somthing about it, just a barbarian guide about it.
paolo12
Cog
203 | 18
Too long;didn't read = short story
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Semigloss wrote:Just attempted fire barb with Lvl20 Apocalypse on Boots/Gloves/2x Scepters. Flat out sucks. Even with base level 80 (which is ridiculous), it's damage is paltry. Like 6k. Would say don't waste the time.

How much spell damage and pierce? Did you invest in energy? Skill plan?