1.5 BOWAZON help

Discuss Median XL!
khaosddt
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello guys build a first char on MXL, i am lvl 120 with nas long war bow (4) siegfried helm hanabigami quiver frost pantheon boots toorcs gift as gloves and albrecht rvenege as armor however i cant stop dying, any advice? on stuff or anything other i missed?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Post your notarmory
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
are you using Paragon uberskill and filling all your sockets with gems? keep in mind that bowazon is quite a squishy build. survivabilty comes from life leech and killing things before they get a chance of killing you so sometimes the best defense is a good offense
budda
Rust Claw
84 | 2
Farm for Reflex bow sacred magic or nonmagic. Then go to Charsi > Imbue = rare bow. Now craft it for max dmg at least 280-320 +ed. Bless it with Weird Shrine (+2ac) if base ED%low. With that bow Image u can get good dmg and what important good life leech. For fauztinville u can also use this bow but need 2x xorine rings +astro set amu. Punisher waves greatly helps. Gear unique: Gloves tu4 chain gloves, bots tu4 Light Plated Boots, helm tu4 Cervelliere, belt tu4 light belt. So items gives much attack speed, dexterity bonus. Mo it to add dmg, res, dex, fhr it need. Armor tu4 Breast Plate gives all need. 60% attack speed helps reach max attack speed for non amazon bows.
Ama now cheap farmer like in old times was but need bow.
SephCRO
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
budda wrote:Farm for Reflex bow sacred magic or nonmagic. Then go to Charsi > Imbue = rare bow. Now craft it for max dmg at least 280-320 +ed. Bless it with Weird Shrine (+2ac) if base ED%low. .

What did you craft it with? (b4 blessing)
budda
Rust Claw
84 | 2
SephCRO wrote:
budda wrote:Farm for Reflex bow sacred magic or nonmagic. Then go to Charsi > Imbue = rare bow. Now craft it for max dmg at least 280-320 +ed. Bless it with Weird Shrine (+2ac) if base ED%low. .

What did you craft it with? (b4 blessing)

Weird craft and Weird bless gives 2x additional dmg + mo for max dmg. Thats even not good roll but with slow target so not bad.
Idk what wrong with dmg forumla but its nerfed in 24season so playing in destr with tu4 bow are hard. Dmg crap leech crap. In 19 season was all ok.
Edited by budda 3 years.
SephCRO
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
thx, thinking of making a bowazone

never played her for a season
khaosddt
Skeleton
2 | 0
Think you for your advices. Sorry I am not familiar yet with XL jargon. What is tu4 you are talking about? Also what is difference with reflex bow (I had one but no dmg displayed on bow) and a long war bow? I guess elemental damage but which one is better?
I'll post details of my stuff a bit later
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
khaosddt wrote:Think you for your advices. Sorry I am not familiar yet with XL jargon. What is tu4 you are talking about? Also what is difference with reflex bow (I had one but no dmg displayed on bow) and a long war bow? I guess elemental damage but which one is better?
I'll post details of my stuff a bit later

TU = Tiered Unique (the other type of uniques is Sacred). TU4 refers to the tier4 version of a tiered unique.

Reflex bows scales better off of dexterity points compared to non-class bows (0.25 per dex vs 0.17 from regular bows). Always go for Reflex.

Reflex doesnt have elemental dmg, youre thinking of Stag Bow. As far as I'm aware of, elemental bowazon build isn't as good as physical.

The idea is to find any Sacred Reflex Bow (white, grey or blue colored), you can then turn it rare using the Charsi imbue quest. You can then use shrines to reroll it until you get a roll with 200 enhanced damage and +300 maximum dmg. These are very very strong and will last you a long time, allowing you to progress deeper into harder uberquests.