Werewolf druid in 2017 lul?(But really, how do I make it work?)

Discuss Median XL!
villur
Rust Claw
86 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Reporting back. It took me lvl 121 and
Shark (Xis)
to make wolf playable. Coupled with IAS jewel i now teleport around like crazy. Its pretty fun but seems very, hmm, linear or 2 dimentional. You cant really do much more than clear TA or cows super fast. Im still lacking gear for fauzt and unformed land tho.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Edited by Unda 6 years.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
villur wrote:Reporting back. It took me lvl 121 and
Shark (Xis)
to make wolf playable. Coupled with IAS jewel i now teleport around like crazy. Its pretty fun but seems very, hmm, linear or 2 dimentional. You cant really do much more than clear TA or cows super fast. Im still lacking gear for fauzt and unformed land tho.

Get path of flames from auhe rw belt and over 100 fhr + 300k defense. You can clear fauzt after that
annihilus5
Cog
249 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Unda wrote:
annihilus5 wrote:Summons disappear if you aren't wearing the item anymore.

Never said I was going to remove such staff from switch slot after making Spirits, so I suggested that its just switch option after berries.

I rolled +15 Protector Spirits on druid staff and they are fine after I switched back to main weapon slot. So as I said thats very interesting option for switch.

switching weapon to secondary/primary etc is the same as unequip
annihilus5
Cog
249 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Tkorpi wrote:
Shark (Xis)

Get path of flames from auhe rw belt and over 100 fhr + 300k defense. You can clear fauzt after that

Auhe or Ghal belt both work well. Auhe providing the extra path of flames, but Ghal offering more total tri-elemental dmg. This, paired with force of nature + pierce (qor shield, maybe even t6 ancient armor until qor shield) will shred the necromobs in fauzt
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Edited by Unda 6 years.
annihilus5
Cog
249 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
So you learned that Spirits from oskill doesnt poof after switching.

Are you sure they aren't disappearing after a short delay? I say this because of testing
Ice Shank
(frost claw totem) on switch. It disappears after 10 seconds or so
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Edited by Unda 6 years.
Taem
Necrobot
2474 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
annihilus5 wrote:
So you learned that Spirits from oskill doesnt poof after switching.

Are you sure they aren't disappearing after a short delay? I say this because of testing
Ice Shank
(frost claw totem) on switch. It disappears after 10 seconds or so

Sounds like aura switching from cLod. Skill probably functions the same. In cLod, auras would last for 9-seconds from a paladin auras after you switched skills, however they wouldn't stay active for the full 9-seconds unless you had them on for at least 3 seconds before hand. With this knowledge, it was possible to constantly switch auras and benefit from both simultaneously, such as fanaticism and conviction. There was actually 3rd party automated programs designed specifically to exploit this switching auras every 3-seconds, even switching between 3 separate auras. Of course these programs were banned on realms, however what you're describing sounds to me like how aura skilss worked.
villur
Rust Claw
86 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
annihilus5 wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:
Shark (Xis)

Auhe or Ghal belt both work well. Auhe providing the extra path of flames, but Ghal offering more total tri-elemental dmg. This, paired with force of nature + pierce (qor shield, maybe even t6 ancient armor until qor shield) will shred the necromobs in fauzt

So ghal and qor should be my next upgrades?