Always show itens

Discuss Median XL!
potere
Invader
9 | 0
Is there a way to show all the dropped items? Without having to press alt.
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Look at top side of the forum > click game > click tools > download d2stats. d2stats has a loot notifier which shows the item you wanted to get notified in the top left corner. You can customize it as well. But when you get notified, you still have to press alt to pick up loot. But you wouldnt use alt otherwise, so saved you some time. You can also filter the garbage on the floor so it doesnt show it when you press alt.
Meddle
Vampiress
39 | 5
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
worth mentioning d2stats also has a alt toggle instead of holding alt mode. not that i find it useful.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
If you have D2Stats go to the Tab that says "Hotkeys" and the line that says "Switch shows items between Toggle/Hold Mode" put a hotkey on that of your choosing and that will enable Alt Toggling. In Toggle Mode you can simply hit Alt and it toggles loot show and pickup.
potere
Invader
9 | 0
When I activate the item display function (D2Stats), I cannot interact with chests and doors. This is normal?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
potere wrote:When I activate the item display function (D2Stats), I cannot interact with chests and doors. This is normal?

yes. just click it again to hide items. it just acts as an on/off switch instead of a hold.
karzlol
Imp
5 | 0
Hi
is there any way to see an item stat on floor without pick up ?

existe il un moyen d'afficher les stat d'un item au sol sans être obligé de le ramasser ? mon anglais est à chier ^^