Uber bosses that you don't bother fighting

Discuss Median XL!
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
kopraonu wrote:The purify mechanic is what I do not like and those bosses I would rather avoid.

This

I never killed Laz(cause purify & 15s level lock, so can't really learn the fight through trial and error),
Startled witch - same as above, just 60s instead of 15,
Never killed Samael(with this one, I don't think I even stand a chance),
Didn't finish the Void(still need 2 or 3 reagents),
Yshari is cancer and the boss even more so(purify + he teleports, mass summons minions, and seems to walk around a lot, all of which make him hard to hit with the slow moving projectile), I still do it though cause the charm is pretty damn solid; in fact I farmed a bunch of charms with my pal so that when I make a new character, I don't have to do this uber again, just grab one from shared stash.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Frytas wrote:I never killed Laz(cause purify & 15s level lock, so can't really learn the fight through trial and error),

How does 15s lockout prevent you from learning trough trial and error? Sounds like just an excuse to not learn the fight.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Istaryu wrote:
Frytas wrote:I never killed Laz(cause purify & 15s level lock, so can't really learn the fight through trial and error),

How does 15s lockout prevent you from learning trough trial and error? Sounds like just an excuse to not learn the fight.

Cause I die quickly because I don't know what he does yet, and in order to try again I need to walk all the way back to the portal, through Vizjun, which is a pain in the ass(those fucking mines). And purify is no fun either, so I don't bother with this uber.
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
I usually stop bothering with some ubers at 125+:

- Spirit of Giyua: I just don't like this fight, and it seems like I can't do enough damage to effectively damage spirit here. I know how the mechanics work for this fight, I just cannot seem to do a billion damage the fight requires. Maybe one day when I find a druid build that excels at this.
- Witch: too mechanically hard for me. Cripplehands, but I do know how to do this fight.
- Void: Dunno how to do it, might try later.
- Uldy: I don't have two hours to spend here.
- Laz: Cripplehands again.
Dumda
Stygian Watcher
40 | 0
Frytas wrote:
kopraonu wrote:The purify mechanic is what I do not like and those bosses I would rather avoid.

This

I never killed Laz(cause purify & 15s level lock, so can't really learn the fight through trial and error),
Startled witch - same as above, just 60s instead of 15,
Never killed Samael(with this one, I don't think I even stand a chance),
Didn't finish the Void(still need 2 or 3 reagents),
Yshari is cancer and the boss even more so(purify + he teleports, mass summons minions, and seems to walk around a lot, all of which make him hard to hit with the slow moving projectile), I still do it though cause the charm is pretty damn solid; in fact I farmed a bunch of charms with my pal so that when I make a new character, I don't have to do this uber again, just grab one from shared stash.

Yshari is just long the most annoying part is getting the set, the fight itself just rinse and repeat if you tried it.
I like purify mech makes you change your build and think about what is the best what you can do with your current status and budget.

As for Laz and Sam its a bit overkill and gear dependent but mostly specific survival gear dependent what is a little bit too much for me, altho i'd love to try them someday.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I am lvl 137 on my atmgsin and I haven’t done Yshari yet. I hate this boss so much. I strangely had an easier time on laz. At least the damage is predictable. Just don’t get hit. Valthek sometimes instakill me the second he teleports on me. Not mentioning I can’t slow him due to forced gear. Cool concept, but I personally don’t like the end. I do it once per character and no matter the stats on the charm.

Void fight is brutal when you don’t know what you are doing. I pushed through 20+ failed attempts just to get one chance at the end. Two tries later and I got it. Just get as much health regeneration as possible. Rest is learning the fight. This was worth it for teleport, but NOT fun at all.

Uldyssian is just a patience/damage test. Like going to the doctor for a shot. You don’t want to do it, but you have to. Little while later, it is done and it wasn’t so bad, just slightly annoying.

I have never got a real chance at Lab bosses. Every damn time I get wrecked offscreen while I try to kill adds. I’m willing to learn a fight by trial and error and adapting my playstyle to achieve victory. But here I can’t even do that. Putting these bosses in altars could fix this while removing this annoying aspect. Anyway. I’m not rich yet so I can’t win O-)
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Uldyssian wouldn't be pain in the ass if he doesn't teleport every single he got hit, otherwise it is only dps check
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I hope creators read this. All Said in this Thread is exactly how i feel. Not the mechanics or the annoying teleporters or to have the best gearZ . Its about the Bosses seem ”outdated” and need rework to fit a large and still growing player pool. If the majority of players dont even bother. Then why ? Why keep a boss or a mechanic that is just booring, tediois and takes hours to do? Love the game overall but... well..
Rusev
Balrog
125 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Personally i still skip the sleep charm.All else did pretty well.UHM Pala for Void , Valthek, Laz. Then i did caster paladin For Astrogha , Xazax.I have plan for Samael so far i fail with radiance and hydra.Now new idea hit me that Coliseum and poison work really good and will try that when get 2 more xis.
Keter
Sasquatch
69 | 3
OrphineM wrote: I don't have two hours to spend here.

i agree.

I'd rather spend two hours on fanny farm in dunc/fauz/lab and buy needed charm.

Also lasts KINGDOM OF SHADOW plunges me into terrible stress near boss, so I decided that it is very bad for health :| :| :| . i will never do it again