Builds and Progression

Discuss Median XL!
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Are there are any builds that have been able to beat all of the current content in the game? If not, what are the most progressed builds currently viable? I am curious to know if such feats have been obtained yet.
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
trinity beam paladin
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
2h melee zon
this meme will neve die!! ><
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Both of these builds were able to beat all of the content?
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Well, trinity beam paladin requires
Wizardspike
Wizardspike
Dagger (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 37
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 376
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
-70% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
50% Cast Speed
+(4 to 8) to Trinity Beam
+2 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Maximum Mana +20%
Regenerate Mana +30%
Socketed (2)
, an ilvl 120 unique, which means you can't get it before farming Duncraig. So if you can get it, sure this build will be awesome and manage all ubers from what I've seen. However it seems that you do need lots of expensive gear.

As for 2-hand zon, I doubt it. As the guy before me said, it's a meme, a joke. I wouldn't bet on it.

That being said, there are almost no builds that can do every uber reliably. You often will have to respec, especially in the later ubers.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
2h-zon maybe not a meme anymore with whirlpool (for example) greatly buffed to being viable easily accessible skill :roll:

PS: As for Quov-din - it's not a "build that can beat everything" IMO since as pointed above - it MUST have mid-late gear to even exist. I thought builds existing from zero to end shall be listed here instead of end-game-only.
EnkerZan
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Scalewinged wrote:I thought builds existing from zero to end shall be listed here instead of end-game-only.

Yes that's what I meant when I did this post. Builds that can do the most content from start to finish without needing a major respec just to take on other bosses etc.

Necro skele-summoner with nighthawks and rathma's chosen for example can do about 70% of all of the game's content without needing to respec. This is primarily due to the excellent gear and synergies they have access to at low levels that can carry them that far.

Neutral Paladin Summoner can do about 60% of the content without respec as well. It could probably do more than that, but I stopped working on that build because maintaining Demiurge was an annoying hassle.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I'd say unholy melee paladin can do most content. essentially unkillable until hell and first ubers, lots of hp and huge mobility for purify bosses, great single target dmg and decent AoE coverage. needs pretty good gear for 120+ ubers and high labs though. also, life on attack on high amounts is way better sustain than life leech or life on kill
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Diaco wrote:I'd say unholy melee paladin can do most content. essentially unkillable until hell and first ubers, lots of hp and huge mobility for purify bosses, great single target dmg and decent AoE coverage. needs pretty good gear for 120+ ubers and high labs though. also, life on attack on high amounts is way better sustain than life leech or life on kill

I'd say everything "need gear" for 120+ content (not mentioning just endless Dunc farm but overall). That's how it built-in :) Just some specs need solid gear upgrade even for IotSS and Tor Jungles.
Dumda
Stygian Watcher
40 | 0
I've done everything up to 130 ubers but witch and the teganze spirit whos i'm not tried yet on holy melee pala. It's anoying to do solar flare every 10sec but it's strong and you can get used to it ez.