Paladin summoner gear

Discuss Median XL!
Ulukol
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Score wrote:Hello, would anyone mind sharing some gearing tips for my paladin summoner?
Unsure of any oskills I might need to help the build.

Below is my current gear (and possible upgrades that I know of)
► Show Spoiler

What is glowing dazzle? I see affixes with bonus to its duration but never see the skill.

To get starting tg, pretty much only arcane crystals, shrines, and signets if I can find buyers?

Thanks.

summoner pally was defiantely the best and funniest build i ve ever tried. It was efficent both farming and aginst ubers. He was able to kill kabraxis in a minute, im not kidding. Actually i was about to make a guide about it but im too lazy :bounce: :bounce:

here is my summoner pally
skills - smax, stormlord, revive, hoplite, tblood, blessed life, rest sacred armor

stats -all vitality ( stormlord will bypass almost all items requirments so keep in mind that first put skill points before spending stat points )

you must know monsters abilities and damage types. when reviving, but the best choice is trap rats in my opinion, for decent damage.

gear -

weapon 1- crafted grand scepter - must have summoned minion life and damage
backup or secondary weapon - xorines cane stuff ( for bane o skill to reduce enemy pyhshical resist)
backup weapon 2- ssu angel star ( to have rathma chosen buff which is needed for some specific areas like soul of wrath or kabraxis etc.)
backup weapon 3- secret sytche runeword southern trendkill ( for kraken stance o skill against pyhsical immnue enemies)

armor - goetia plate

shield - definitely upgraded sangreal rw shield - or sangreal rw shield

helm 1- hivemind (use it when summoning, then change to second choice )
helm 2- ssu hundusgel bargest howl - for wolf stance o skill

belts - crafted summoned minion life damage
boots - crafted summoned minion life damage
amu - summoned minion life damage amu 2- niradyhak for buff duration - for rathma chosen
rings - nagelrings - or summoned minion life damage rings

shrines - tainted and magical shrines

-----------------

with that gear your summons will reach superb stats both survivability and decent kill speed.

db aura from sangreal shield will boost both life and damage of your summons and revives, wolf stance gonna add much more dmg and cb

you wont need bear stance most time cause tainted blood and upg sangreal will solve your and minions defence problem

sangreal is better choice then myrrhbearer cause akarat summon doesnt have decent kill speed. so its not as expected.

before ladder reset with that gear i reached 850 percent summoned minion life, 2,3k summoned minion damage and 1k summned minion elemental damage.it was fun

hope that information works! gl!
Score
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Ulukol wrote:
Score wrote:Hello, would anyone mind sharing some gearing tips for my paladin summoner?

► Show Spoiler

What is glowing dazzle? I see affixes with bonus to its duration but never see the skill.

To get starting tg, pretty much only arcane crystals, shrines, and signets if I can find buyers?

Thanks.

summoner pally was defiantely the best and funniest build i ve ever tried. It was efficent both farming and aginst ubers. He was able to kill kabraxis in a minute, im not kidding. Actually i was about to make a guide about it but im too lazy :bounce: :bounce:

► Show Spoiler

Ohhh thanks, this will help a ton

Thoughts on those gargoyle guys? Can be found in mausoleum, cast rock shower. I have to go through a lot of the areas to see what there are but I remember the traprats and those being kinda good?
Ulukol
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Not sure about right now cause it seems after latest patches trap rats damage reduced and number of revives limited to 3 instead of 5. But i think that still trap rats should be enough cause heroic shield also removed. As i said before the patch, rats would be able to kill dbaal with only one pyshical resist drop.

İ dont suggest those gargoyle creatures. They cant deal serious amount of damage. And shower of rocks skill not so effective to. İ would suggest destroyer wolf riders, or unseelie ladies. U can use ancient horadric mages too from summon quest. :wink: :wink:

Gear edit: taha rw for summon shield.or crafted shield till get taha rune. But main shield sangreal after summoned

Belt alternate marchasios - not sure if it is but dudu set belt
Runes for sockets- yul and nas runes

Gameplay edit: you dont need any left button skills or oskills except stances. As a summoner you dont directly in the middle of the battle. You dont even support caster. Summon minions and lure them. Just cast bane curse. So dont try to find anymore o skills except bane :flip:
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
Score wrote:
Ulukol wrote:

► Show Spoiler

Thanks.

► Show Spoiler

Ohhh thanks, this will help a ton

Thoughts on those gargoyle guys? Can be found in mausoleum, cast rock shower. I have to go through a lot of the areas to see what there are but I remember the traprats and those being kinda good?

Excuse my necro posting on this. But why the shield
Sangreal
Sangreal
Paladin Shields

'OhmSol'
Runeword Level: 70
Level 1 Demon Blood Aura
-10% Base Block Chance
25% Attack Speed
40% Hit Recovery
+(10 to 15)% to Summoned Minion Life
+33 Defense
? Did it used to function differently? I see it posted in a few guides for summon Paladins, however the aura currently does nothing for the paladian summons(anymore?). Demon Blood Aura isn't increasing their life, nor is it adding anything to damage as it buffs elemental damage and they use physical. Maybe I'm missing something?

Trying to find some fun summon gear for the Palidain is proving difficult.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ChaosLeech wrote:Excuse my necro posting on this. But why the shield
Sangreal
Sangreal
Paladin Shields

'OhmSol'
Runeword Level: 70
Level 1 Demon Blood Aura
-10% Base Block Chance
25% Attack Speed
40% Hit Recovery
+(10 to 15)% to Summoned Minion Life
+33 Defense
? Did it used to function differently? I see it posted in a few guides for summon Paladins, however the aura currently does nothing for the paladian summons(anymore?). Demon Blood Aura isn't increasing their life

The life increase will not display on their skill icon. It works as long as you see the aura under their feet.
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
I'm only seeing it under my feet. :(
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
use it for your own aura then. 50% max life is helpful when all you're . doing is letting summons kill stuff.