New Player just donated

Discuss Median XL!
deathsway
Destroyer
6 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
loving it here been learning more and more just curiouse i just got 100 TG for donating should i hold onto it or im like level 50 gona finish normal mode today i have no idea what is good and whats not im a ice/thunder sorc i want to get into the trade scene here been looking for a new rpg for a while and i think iv found it. hoping i can get something decent with the 100 TG can anyone point me in the right direction
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I would recommend holding onto your TG until you find a build you really like, one you think you want to play for a while. The price check feature in the trade forum is a great tool if you don’t know the value of an item.

Keep in mind that the ladder season is coming to an end soon, meaning anything you buy on ladder now will become non ladder soon, which is a much smaller community of players with almost no trading. Hope that helps good luck!
deathsway
Destroyer
6 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
thank you for mentioning the ladder scene coming to an end soon that does help a lot i will hold onto the TG until next ladder any dates when the ladder ends ?
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
deathsway wrote:thank you for mentioning the ladder scene coming to an end soon that does help a lot i will hold onto the TG until next ladder any dates when the ladder ends ?

Even if bosses do know, they keepi it private so far, but trading is down, nobody buys items even for 5 and 2 weeks ago this item was worth of 10 for instance.
kortt
Core Lord
390 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
deathsway wrote:thank you for mentioning the ladder scene coming to an end soon that does help a lot i will hold onto the TG until next ladder any dates when the ladder ends ?

The next season will begin around July 10th.
deathsway
Destroyer
6 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
thank you for the replies im in act 3 nightmare now level 86 or so been enjoying the whole crafting/upgrading armor system this may be a noob question but is there more bank space other then the first tab i dont seem to see any other pages for bank inventory and i have a ton of gems/runes in my bank nearly full
neklp
Stone Warrior
34 | 6
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
deathsway wrote:thank you for the replies im in act 3 nightmare now level 86 or so been enjoying the whole crafting/upgrading armor system this may be a noob question but is there more bank space other then the first tab i dont seem to see any other pages for bank inventory and i have a ton of gems/runes in my bank nearly full

Make a mule character and use it to store whatever gear/runes your currently not using you can have two characters from the same account up at the same time for muling purposes.
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
deathsway wrote:thank you for the replies im in act 3 nightmare now level 86 or so been enjoying the whole crafting/upgrading armor system this may be a noob question but is there more bank space other then the first tab i dont seem to see any other pages for bank inventory and i have a ton of gems/runes in my bank nearly full

don't hoard gems/runes, except maybe some On runes (and great/elemental runes). All the others are very easily obtainable later on
deathsway
Destroyer
6 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
thnaks for replies how exactly do i use a second charecter at the same time to mule??? and just curiouse is there a reason they dont add more bank tabs i mean they modded this whole game that seems like it ould be one of the easiest improvments that could be made surelyt easier then muling for bank space?
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You should be able to open the game via launcher, then alt tab and open another copy of the game also via launcher. The stash tab issue is more complex than it seems, my understanding is that they’re worried about having too many item IDs in one place. Corrupted/lost items etc. it’s something that’s been requested for a long time. If you make a char and try to store too many items on it, (for example an entire inv and stash full of jewels and charms) you’ll receive a warning from the server about too much data on one char. I imagine the stash tab thing would be a similar issue.

Also as an FYI please use the short question/answer thread in future.