Belladonna Extract farming

Discuss Median XL!
Zedethar
Prowler
15 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Good afternoon all,

I am curious about drop rates and farming Belladonna extract. I have done a few checks myself to see where they can be gotten at a quicker rate but seems like this is a universal very low drop anywhere. I will list my findings here and maybe we can compare to see if there is possibly higher drops in certain difficulties or acts. This is on single player not multi.

My first drop came from Act 1 on nightmare difficulty somewhere between camp and Stony Field.
Then i found one more in Hell act 2 in desert (I believe)

Thats 2 found from levels 1-124 on same character about (30+ hours of grinding) and also i've cleared all quests up to hell Baal with no more findings. I've cleared Secret Cows a few times with no findings, and i've recently cleared K3k BA at least 12 times in which I have got about 40-50 pieces of Sacred Sets and Sacred Uniques but still no drops of Belladonna Extract.

I've seen people say Belladonna is a joke, does that mean its an actual joke and it cannot be farmed anymore? Or they are just saying it in frustration.
Does anyone know a good way of farming these? If so can you post any information for this. I know we can use the offline Character tool and just reset our stats but I kind of like to not use other software to tweak my stuff and keep my stat changing in-game as much as possible.

Thanks guys
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
global drop with no bias. it's not farmable.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Diaco wrote:global drop with no bias. it's not farmable.

It’s also not THAT rare though. I’ve found 3 or 4 in a single fautz run on more than one occasion
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I mean that you can't target farm it
Zedethar
Prowler
15 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Update:

Torajan Jungles has dropped 2 Belladonna for me within an hour of clearing. K3k BA after about 15 clears dropped none, so i will say due to this information it does not drop in K3k BA. If you want some definently clear Torajan Jungles.

Good luck!
adiabloplayer
Bone Archer
75 | 3
Belladonna extracts have no bias and are a global drop. So the best area is the one that drops the most stuff per hour aka cows. You are just using a small sample size. A large sample size like 150-1000 runs should give you an answer.
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
most likely it drops when you dont need it HAHA in my experiece i always get belladonna extracts in a place that has same level or higher than my character .
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1444 | 59
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
It is worth noting that drop chance increases slightly with enemy lvl.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
From Sigma Patch Σ 1.0.0:
Changelog wrote:
  • World drops are no longer significantly biased to zones which drop the most junk per hour: cows
  • Belladonna Extract can now drop starting at act 1 normal
  • Viz-jun is no longer excluded from world drops
  • World drop chances improve slightly with area level

It's worth to mention that Cows and Dimensional Labyrinth are among the worst places to farm belladonna elixir.
LOKI666
Abomination
146 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
From my experience the best palce for droping Belladonna is Vizjun.