Opinion on builds ( druid / paladin )

Discuss Median XL!
AngelofHat
Prowler
15 | 0
Hey guys.
What are your thoughts on Unholy Caster Paladin with oSkill Banshee? Someone played it ? Can it clear bosses over 125 lvl?

And thoughts on frost banshee druid? Thinking of respecing. I am stromfront ( i believe thats the name) build from a guide but...it kinda sucks. 5200 dmg i clear everything fast, but vs bosses i rather fall out. What are your thoughts on this ?

Thanks
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
When you are talking about Hunting banshee oskill for UHC you have to get
Darkfeast
Darkfeast
Goedendag (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 53 to 54
Required Strength: 574
Required Level: 100
Item Level: 105
(Paladin Only)
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.18 per Strength)%
+(0 to 2) Projectile to Hunting Banshee
+(50 to 200) Spell Focus
+50% Damage to Undead
+(30 to 50)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(10 to 25)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(18 to 30) to Hunting Banshee
+50 Life Regenerated per Second
Total Character Defense (30 to 60)%
+50 Life after each Kill
Socketed (3)
with +2 Missiles and decent other rolls to make it work good. with those 3 missiles in total you can farm dunc and fauzt okish. When it comes to bossing the autoaim is either helpful (Belial, Kabraxis,..) or can screw things up (Astrogha, Xazax,...). Fun oskill to try out but nothing to powerful.

As for the Druid: Hunting Banshee and Stormclash (skill was renamed from Stormfront) are top tier Caster Druid Specs. When you are struggling with Stormclash against bosses you should work on your gear (pierce, sd, synergy from EF/energy).
What clvl are you? 5.2 k seems low when you are >=125 already.
With decent gear you should be able to reach 150+ pierce with like 9-10k Stormclash damage @4 Bolts with all the 125 charms.

When you can't make Stormclash work you won't make Hunting Banshee work.
AngelofHat
Prowler
15 | 0
Thank you for your quick reply, my friend. The Stormclash doesnt seem rather fun + rather to try the Frost spec. Do you have experience in it ?
Other than that, i have everything thats in the guide. Every late game item with over 60-70% roll in stats. But it just doesnt seem that fun.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Hunting Banshee has to be played pretty progressive. It is fun for me as soon as I one to two shot every mob but before that the awkward auto aim can cause struggle in areas with dense heavy hitting mobs or it slows down the gameplay.

Personally I prefer Stormclash over HB because I can choose where to aim but HB will grant you better clear speed in endgame gear.

You can try HB for sure, maybe it does fit to your style a little more :)

as little reference you can check out this vid for HB clear and this thread for Stormclash doing Kab and Baal - both in endgame gear and lvl 140.
AngelofHat
Prowler
15 | 0
I've seen every video with storm druid + banshee pala and druid and...they only clear. I want to see how it performs against bosses. With flamestrike / pentagram uhc pala i broke everything almost to 130 :D but want to try diff things haha
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
AngelofHat wrote:I've seen every video with storm druid + banshee pala and druid and...they only clear. I want to see how it performs against bosses.

Stormclash Druid vs Bosses
Stormclash Paladin vs Kab/Xazax
AngelofHat
Prowler
15 | 0
I've seen em. I believe i follow your guide, Cube haha :D what about the Ice build
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
AngelofHat wrote:I've seen em. I believe i follow your guide, Cube haha :D what about the Ice build

Bansheedin is decent but if you like banshee, I recommend playing druid: easy access, easier to build, and stronger for the most part.