What class choose?

Discuss Median XL!
Spartan117
Banned
1 | 0
Hello. What class is the easiest way to complete all uber quests and locations?
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Paladin.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Chaossound
Imp
5 | 0
Immortal2563 wrote:List of builds: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=45921&hilit=Starter

Yeah good response, too bad it doesn't ACTUALLY answer anything other than pointing out you know how to be a total ass, best boss killer is trinity beam unholy paladin, but you'll need to get a wizard spike for that.
adiabloplayer
Bone Archer
75 | 3
Chaossound wrote:

Yeah good response, too bad it doesn't ACTUALLY answer anything other than pointing out you know how to be a total ass, best boss killer is trinity beam unholy paladin, but you'll need to get a wizard spike for that.

It's literally telling you what's best to start with and why they are so good AND is also giving links to any guides that are available for a particular build.
Chaossound
Imp
5 | 0
adiabloplayer wrote:
Chaossound wrote:

It's literally telling you what's best to start with and why they are so good AND is also giving links to any guides that are available for a particular build.

Except it doesn't really explain what's best, it gives a very broad explanation of each build, which from my exp so far is not always 100% honest. I have 3 characters over 120. It says the summoner paladin is good, it's OK at best. It get's destroyed in ubers and even just Baal is impossible even with good gear.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Chaossound wrote:
adiabloplayer wrote:
Chaossound wrote:

Except it doesn't really explain what's best, it gives a very broad explanation of each build, which from my exp so far is not always 100% honest. I have 3 characters over 120. It says the summoner paladin is good, it's OK at best. It get's destroyed in ubers and even just Baal is impossible even with good gear.

Doesn't seem like you actually read what was written in the summoner paladin section otherwise you wouldn't be saying this.