SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
♿️ MXL ELITE COMING THROUGH ♿️

Vikan wrote:Their experiences are different and it doesn't help the community when someone who doesn't play a mode suggests balance changes for a mode that affects a huge number of people.

Implying that TSW player base is bigger than SP community. And before you decide to correct my foolish statement, I perfectly understand that most of the team members couldn't care less about that major part of their player base, why do you think they would ever listen to those whiners, don't you worry about your smooth and optimal gameplay at the start of the season. Would be really cool if they completely removed SP from the game and revamped the entire database layout just to see how much TG you would sink into your perfect build before realizing how badly it sucks ass.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
SwineFlu wrote:♿️ MXL ELITE COMING THROUGH ♿️

Vikan wrote:Their experiences are different and it doesn't help the community when someone who doesn't play a mode suggests balance changes for a mode that affects a huge number of people.

Implying that TSW player base is bigger than SP community. And before you decide to correct my foolish statement, I perfectly understand that most of the team members couldn't care less about that major part of their player base, why do you think they would ever listen to those whiners, don't you worry about your smooth and optimal gameplay at the start of the season. Would be really cool if they completely removed SP from the game and revamped the entire database layout just to see how much TG you would sink into your perfect build before realizing how badly it sucks ass.

Don't mind that I (and many other ppl) can do all the content (except for sam and labs) perfectly fine ssf, you don't need to sink "how much" tg into your perfect build for that. How do you think people beat higher lvl content at ladder reset when most ppl havent even reached 110+ and basically have no items dropped yet? Its even easier in SP, because you can do things to make your life easier.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Istaryu wrote:Don't mind that I (and many other ppl) can do all the content (except for sam and labs) perfectly fine ssf, you don't need to sink "how much" tg into your perfect build for that. How do you think people beat higher lvl content at ladder reset when most ppl havent even reached 110+ and basically have no items dropped yet? Its even easier in SP, because you can do things to make your life easier.

And where do I argue with that? Please, do me a favor and show me this claim.

Don't need to take my words out of context, I know Vikan's achievements and I was talking about that specific content. Here is the "perfect build" definition: build which is able effectively farm higher tier labs, deal with Samael and Deimoss, and to make it more clear, it doesn't have to be the same build, each one of these tasks might have a different "perfect" setup. So here goes my question: do you really think that all of those unconventional and unexpected builds were tested on TSW initially? Maybe you're mistakenly assuming that stats for those high end bosses and lab mini bosses are different in SP and on TSW? And again, to be clear, I'm talking only about unconventional builds, some stuff is clearly broken to the point where any experienced and thoughtful player can spot it from a mile away and make a build around it.
Mehasto
Balrog
123 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
First, I think the mod is excellent and I disagree with most of the long rant - sorry OP.

That said, it is slightly depressing to see people basically “beat the game” before you’ve even started farming in the ladder. Two suggestions:

1) make ladder drops time-dependent (so drop rates would be lower to start the ladder, then increase gradually)

2) make charms non-transferable at the start of the ladder (say, first couple of weeks)
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Mehasto wrote:First, I think the mod is excellent and I disagree with most of the long rant - sorry OP.

That said, it is slightly depressing to see people basically “beat the game” before you’ve even started farming in the ladder. Two suggestions:

1) make ladder drops time-dependent (so drop rates would be lower to start the ladder, then increase gradually)

2) make charms non-transferable at the start of the ladder (say, first couple of weeks)

Yeah, no.
reeses_007
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Mehasto wrote:First, I think the mod is excellent and I disagree with most of the long rant - sorry OP.

There's a lot of hot takes here, but wow.
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Mehasto wrote:make charms non-transferable

Fixed.
TopDimas
Sasquatch
67 | 3
It remains to remove the trinity bim on the paladin and this hero can be removed from the game, because all other assemblies are dead.
P.S. thanks for 100k protection, thanks for the TAINTED BLOOD disabled
Wasp
Balrog
130 | 43
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Well.. this has become an unloaded, un-comprehensive feedback thread. Maybe it would be better to return to argumentation about what makes season 25 enjoyable or not like initially started, and not an unpacking of your personal feeling about one user or a a totally superfluous suggestion thread...
xxaj1356xx
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
As long as you go into it knowing what you’re getting into, it’s a decent pass time / comedy session.

- the game is an obvious ego trip. It was made unnecessarily complex and used artificial difficulty (Insta-kills and cheap shots that you can’t even see) rather than a well thought out progression.

- Approach it as such - when you die for the 900th time unexplainably, just laugh it off because it’s pure comedy. Sometimes I wonder if the devs all get together and gawk over how many times they could kill players that week. Pretty lame life goals IMO.

- this game isn’t meant to be taken seriously - it’s the equivalent of whimsyshire in D3 - comical, nonsensical and pointless at the end of the day. Just use it for what it’s worth - a good laugh and a few hours to burn here and there when you have absolutely nothing else better to do.