I'm burned out...

Discuss Median XL!
Dariv
Skeleton
2 | 0
Made 4 chars above 110lvl, no progress, just cant, always struggling with being killed with 4-6 hits... seriously, what a broken mod. 644%MF summ barb and cant find a sacred farming for hours. just more rares... like i need it...

The good news are, The Project Diablo 2 is comming, and it won't be broken.

Cheers!
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Dariv wrote:Made 4 chars above 110lvl, no progress, just cant, always struggling with being killed with 4-6 hits... seriously, what a broken mod. 644%MF summ barb and cant find a sacred farming for hours. just more rares... like i need it...

Cheers!

Try focusing less on MF and more on affixes that are actually useful for combat.
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
There's no reason to be getting 4 shot unless you're doing something really dumb which based on your MF % is what's happening here.
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Don't blame the mod if you dont know it.

First learn it's mechanics, so you will be able to know how to keep yourself alive. If you are getting killed in 5 hits the problem is with you, not with the mod
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Sounds like you need more magic find.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I assume that you're playing this like it's vanilla D2Lod, considering you have that much mf. Most people rarely go above 400mf, cause it directly damages your clear speed and if you don't know what you're doing, then yeah, I imagine that things will feel imbalanced. Median has issues and it seems really hard to give constructive feedback, cause it always gets shut down with a response similar to "git gud" but what you're describing is 100% a you-problem.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
MFing around lvl 110 ... It is entirely useless to do so before lvl 115 areas and only if you are looking for sets. I usually start grinding for stuff once I get comfortable in Duncraig. How about sharing your build/items so we can actually try to help you ?

TL:DR: 600% mf is bad when you don’t know what you are doing.
TheNewbie
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
Common Popularity Badge

LOL dude, don't compare small changes mod and upgrades for vanilla D2 to total conversion like MXL Sigma. These are two different things.

Btw 644% mf? The what? I am farming with 140% mf and literally finding SU/Set every 1min in Duncraig or K3K.

I agree that 120 lvl ubers become really hard, but i believe they're still doable. Maybe not with one build, but you can respec your char without any problem...
ryunp
Lava Lord
97 | 73
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Dude! Same thing happened yesterday when eating my local pizza parlor!

Ordered 4 vegetarian pizzas, never satisfied, just cant, always struggling with no pepperoni... seriously, what a broken pizza parlor. 644% extra red pepper flakes and cant find a pepperoni for hours. just more onions... like i need it...

The good news are, neighboring pizza parlor is comming, and it won't be broken.

Cheers!