MedianStats

Discuss Median XL!
Dakoon
Destroyer
7 | 3

An enhancement-tool for Median XL



Features:

  • Drop-notifier with sounds
    => Sounds can be customized
    => Autocomplete for items (ctrl-j or with rightclick menue)
  • Read the stats of your character and merc
  • Optional: toggle-mode for items on the floor.
    => This means items are always shown or never shown
  • Optional: continue attacking when monster dies under cursor
  • Optional: Always activate /nopickup
  • Optional: Always run

Download from github:

https://github.com/D4koon/MedianStats

Image


Ported to C# from AutoIt3-Script from Kyromyr
https://github.com/Kyromyr/D2Stats
So thank you for all the work!
kg2cage
Cultist
20 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Don't we already have this as an official tool? d2stats?
User avatar
Elendilli
Mangler
472 | 58
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
kg2cage wrote:Don't we already have this as an official tool? d2stats?


There are several others who have implemented similar qol versions. Be thankful if this really does work because the official tool doesn't have some of these QoL features.

That being said, I didn't download it to test it but maybe someone else will. This is user-modified so it's not official.
User avatar
Jampula
Cow Ninja
1295 | 46
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Elendilli wrote:There are several others who have implemented similar qol versions. Be thankful if this really does work because the official tool doesn't have some of these QoL features.

What QoL features? D2stats and hotkeyeing does everything that is mentioned on OP's description.
User avatar
Elendilli
Mangler
472 | 58
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jampula wrote:
Elendilli wrote:There are several others who have implemented similar qol versions. Be thankful if this really does work because the official tool doesn't have some of these QoL features.

What QoL features? D2stats and hotkeyeing does everything that is mentioned on OP's description.


well i went to check the original d2stats and i thought it didn't have sound notifier but it did so you may be right. i just personally never bothered to download it so i didnt notice
Cheno
Heretic
404 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
It autocompletes text in the drop notifier but I'm not sure if that warrants an entirely new tool, not to mention the other functionalities seems to be either a direct rip of D2Stats or at least redundant functionality.
User avatar
RequiemLux
Team Member
1078 | 219
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
I'd say having some redundancy and an alternative to D2Stats it's not bad, many people have been having issues with the former.
Tho it'd be nicer for this to be better documented, I'm thinking of installation/usage/ instruncions, requirements (if any) and a troubleshooting section (if needed).
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
kg2cage
Cultist
20 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just seemed sketchy, lists the same features and the drop notifier looked similar.

There is nothing wrong with having alternatives. I wasn't sure if download files shared on the forum are approved by the mods before being posted.
nodoubt0322
Sasquatch
66 | 5
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Dakoon wrote:

An enhancement-tool for Median XL



Features:

  • Drop-notifier with sounds
    => Sounds can be customized
    => Autocomplete for items (ctrl-j or with rightclick menue)
  • Read the stats of your character and merc
  • Optional: toggle-mode for items on the floor.
    => This means items are always shown or never shown
  • Optional: continue attacking when monster dies under cursor
  • Optional: Always activate /nopickup
  • Optional: Always run

Download from github:

https://github.com/D4koon/MedianStats

Image


Ported to C# from AutoIt3-Script from Kyromyr
https://github.com/Kyromyr/D2Stats
So thank you for all the work!


Good work! Thanks for the effort. Star your repo.
User avatar
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
83 | 1
sorry, i'm kind of a noob in github... i downloaded the zip file... how do i run it? can't find the exe file